Prolouge

Once every nine months my people can walk on land. We can walk with the mainlanders, the humans. We usually dont talk to humans, we are afraid of what would happen. We are not stupid, we know that they are not toxic. We are just afraid that if we get to know them... we might never want to leave. My sister fell in love with a human once, every nine months she would meet him at the bay and she would fall deeper and deeper into the void of which we never return from. It was the worst thing that ever happened to my father, she was so far into the void that she went to ursela, the sea witch. She wanted to have legs for her life being... nine months was not enough, she needed more.

Every one knew the way she felt, but we just never knew that she was going to do something about it, that she was going to betray every merperson that had ever loved her. She gave ursela my fathers tritent and now... im the only one who can stop her. My sister is now happiley living the life she wanted with the man, the mainlander. Now we have to live with the consiquences, but not for long. 

My name is Arabella, and im the sister of Ariel. You may know of her as the little mermaid, but to me... she is just the bitch that stabbed her people in the back. And left me to clean up the mess for her.