Chapter 21: I don't want to lose you, I love you

Jesse's Pov:

"My soul will leave my body and seal the Realm and my body will turn to dust."

Everyone stared at me with fear in their faces. I had a sadden face facing the floor. I felt Petra's fingers slider into mine and tighten the grip.

"Is there any other way we defeat Herobrine?" asked Petra as she held the tears, I shook my head as I looked at her. She began to let tears fall as I pulled her closer to me. She buried her on my chest and began to sob as I tried to calm her down by sliding my hand while I tried to hold back the tears. Father started to cry blood  (The red dragon in this story can only cry blood.) Axel and Olivia let tears fall as Axel try to comfort her.

We cried for a while and at last we began to calm down. I looked at them.

"We don't have to worry about that know. Maybe there is another way to defeat Herobrine, maybe not. I need to learn more about Herobrine to see if I can defeat him another way. Otherwise I need to give up my life to save humanity."

"I hope we find another way." Muffled Petra.

...

The moon was shining it's beautiful light. Everyone was asleep but me. I was sitting on a roof of a standing building and thinking of what may happen. I knew there wasn't another way to defeat Herobrine, so did dad. But what bothers me is that after so many years of being separated, me and Petra will never see each other again.

I let tears fall as I heard my name. "Jesse?"

I turn my head to see Petra behind me. I smiled and she sat next to me. We shared a kiss and pulled away after a few seconds. She rested her head on my shoulder as my hand went to her shoulder, pulling her closer to me. 

We both admired the beautiful night sky. The moon and stars were shining as my shining angel. I kissed Petra on her forehead as she gave a small smile.

"Jesse?"

"Hmm?"

"Is do you think there is another way to defeat Herobrine?"

I looked at her. "I hope so Petra. I don't want us to be separated."

"Me neither."

I gave her a sad look. Petra trained with our friends to save me and defeat Herobrine. But it seems like if it was waste. I then had something in mind.

"Petra?"

"Yes Jesse?"

"I want you to find new love."

"What!?"

"We only have a few remaining days together before I die. So when I die I want you to move on and find a new love, and live the rest of your life."

"But-"

"No buts. I don't want to let my death to hold you back from living and loving. I did for you and humanity's life. I don't want you to waste my sacrifice by killing yourself or living is despair. I want you to be happy, I will always be with you no matter what."

I saw Petra tear up and hug me, I hugged her back.

"Petra, please promise me you will find new love and live the rest of your life happily."

Petra looked at my emerald eyes. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. We pulled back and I waited for the answer.

"I-I promise."

I smiled and we shared another kiss in the moon light from the darken sky.

A/N: Thing are not going well for Petra. Lets see what will happen soon. See you later.