Chapter 8: My final goodbye

"Meet Herobrine. The most powerful demon/god."

Jesse's Pov:

Everyone in the town looked at me and then at Herobrine.

"So, you had heard of me." Herobrine smirks.

"I don't want to fight. What do you want?" I asked.

"I'll tell you what. If you come with me and join me... I will leave without anyone getting hurt. If you refuse then you will watch everyone suffer."

I frowned and looked at the town. Everyone had fear in their eyes and I saw my friends. They had both anger and fear. I may not trust humanity yet, but I do trust my first human friends. They believe humanity and they are helping me trust it better. But what I love about them is that they are people I can trust.  I then had an idea.

I sighed and turned to white eyes demon. " I will go with you, but we will leave at night." I said. 

Everyone gasped as Herobrine chuckled. "Very well. Meet me at the other side of the forest when the night is young."

Herobrine laughed with a death voice and disappeared without a trace. I held back the tears and started to walk away. I need to talk to father about this. The most powerful and evilest god is my uncle. 

"Jesse!" I turn around and saw Petra. We were far away from the other humans. So it was safe to talk here.

"What is it Petra?" I asked as she let tears fall and hug me tight. I was surprised at first but eventually I hugged her back.

"J-Jesse... I don't w-want to lose you." she sobbed as I tried to calm her with the hug while I rubbed her back.

"I-I know Petra. But I had no other choice. It's either you lose your life along with the other humans or go with Herobrine to spare your lives." I said as tears began to fall.

We locked our eyes with each other's. I got closer enough to touch her lips with mine. She kissed me back. We made our kiss last long. It felt like it was forever. I didn't want to leave her. But I had to. I pulled away and pull her into one last hug. I pulled away from the hug and turn around.

"Goodbye Petra. Remember that I will always love you." I said with a sad smile.

"Goodbye Jesse. Good luck" she said while she sobbed.

I continued my way to the cave to talk to father and say my final goodbye.

A/N: Poor Jesse and Petra. Their relationship is cut up short because of a foul deal with Herobrine. Will Herobrine keep his word? What will Jesse do about this situation? Will he and Petra get back together?Find out soon. And by the way sorry if the chapter is short. Bye.