Two Girls, One Boy

He didn't be live his eyes at first. Was it really one of his old friends? His first love? If it was... That wouldn't be a good thing... he did have a crush on Misty, but he did recently realize that he had fellings for Serena...

"Misty?" He asked still confused

She turned around to see the raven-haired boy. She had no idea he was coming. Delia invited her without telling her why. But now she knew why... to see one of her best friends! Ever since she was at the gym, she never really got to see her friends. And now that her sisters were back from thier trip, she could!

"Hey Ash!" She cheered "I can't believe you're here!" She hugged him, slightly picking him off the ground.

Ash had gotten a taller between the two years that he and Misty hadn't seen eachother, so he was about the same height as Misty.

He hugged her back happily until he saw Serena, looking a little jealous. Ash already knew that Serena had a huge crush on him, which made him like her more. As for Misty, he didn't know if she likes him or not... and he was scared to find out.

He let go of Misty and motioned for Serena to come over to them. She did, and gave a slight smile to Misty. Ash introduced the two to eachother.

"Serena, this is Misty! And Misty... this is Serena!" He cheered hopeing that the two would get along, but of course, they wouldn't. The two girls smiled at eachother. Misty didn't really take Serena as a competition but Serena saw her as a threat. She was starting to wonder if Misty liked Ash... of worse, if Ash liked Misty!

Serena quietly welcomed Misty giving a 'hi nice to meet you' conversation as Ash talked to his mother.

"Thanks for inviting Misty" he said "but now... I'm kinda confused now"

"Why? I thought you'd like this!"

"No no, I do... it's just..." Ash hesitated

"Wait... don't you like Misty?" Delia said a little quieter

"Well... yeah but I think I might like Serena... too"

Before Delia could respond Ash interrupted.

"Great! Now I sound horrible! Neither of them are gonna like me now! And I don't even know who I like more!"

Delia tried to talk to him again but it was hopeless

"Now people are gonna think that I have two girlfriends and now I look like I'm a bad person!"

"Awww Ashy, I know you're not a bad person" Delia comforted her son "And now one's gonna think that!"

Ash sighed. "Thanks mom" he said as he went back over to the two girls, now akwardly standing by eachother"

"Hey again, Ash!" Ash walked over to the blonde. She was so sweet, she always thought about Ash first. Why wouldn't he like her!?!?!?

"Hi" he faked a smile " Do you guys wanna go upstairs?"

"Sure" they both said in unison. The group went upstairs as the sun started to go down.

Misty was the happiest out of the three. She was now with her best friend! They boy she'd been meaning to tell that she liked...now she just wanted to know if he liked her back.

Serena was the second happiest. It was nice to get to know Misty, but she still was a little scared that she was a possible love in treat for Ash.

Ash was not very happy at all. He now needed to decide who he liked more. And that wasn't very easy considering that they were two of his best friends.

》》》》》《《《《《

The three ended up talking all night until they started getting tired.

Misty and Serena stayed the night, sharing the guest room while Ash and Delia went to their own rooms. Professor Oak also went back home after a while.

Ash lied on is bed with Pikachu resting on his stomach.

"What should I do, Pikachu?" He asked innocently hoping that his pokemon would give him some good advice on Misty and Serena. But he was already fast asleep. So Ash just calmed down and shut his eyes waiting for whatever tommowow morning brings...