The Heart Wants.....

Start from the beginning

There was a small tavern on the outskirts of town where she awaited his arrival. Twitchy, Evangeline paced the wooden floor back and forth, right hand to her mouth, chewing on her thumb. Left arm securely around her middle as her eyes darting around anxiously waiting to catch a glimpse of the only remaining family she had.

"Evangeline."

Turning around, there he stood. His normally serious facial expression softening into one of concern at the sight of his broken sibling.

"Oh, Evangeline."

She may have been older but Klaus possessed qualities that Evangeline didn't have when it came to revenge. Besides family was family and one thing the Mikaelson's did when one of there own called, was come running.

"Nik," she sobbed, throwing herself into her brothers awaiting arms
"There there. Everything will be okay."

Finally, once she was calm, Klaus asked her to tell him what happened. So she did. She told him everything.

That was 3 hours ago.

Now they were sitting in a bar on the outskirts of own having a few drinks.

"You know I had every intention of shoving you in a box the next time I saw you." Klaus broke the silence his finger absentmindedly circling the Brandy glass.

Evangeline froze, her eyes immediately darting toward the exit, her brain forming a plan to escape before she suffered the same fate as the rest of her family.

"Nik," she breathed out quickly standing to her feet, fight or flight reflexes kicking in.

"My feelings were hurt when you left..." He continued.

That came as no surprise to Evangeline. Where Elijah may have sat by idoly she did not. Though no match for a man such as their father, she'd often plead for him to show Niklaus mercy. It was her who helped him tend to his wounds . She had lost Henrick, she refused to lose another little brother. The bond she and Elijah shared was one of a kind, however her and Niklaus were just as close once upon a time. That is, until killed the rest of their family and dropped them in the middle of the sea.

Klaus, smirked as he got the exact reaction he wanted.

"But I'm over it now big sister! Alas will let bygones be bygones. Go on. Relax."

With a roll of her eyes she did that sitting back in her chair. Pouring himself around glass of Brandy he poured another pushing it toward Evangeline. Hesitantly she took the shot he offered her.

"What do you want from me Nik?"

Evangeline wasn't stupid. She may have been his favorite sibling but she knew being pardoned like this still came with a price when dealing with Nik.

"In due time sister. I think it's about time I made my grand entrance don't you?"
"Ah yes, you and your theatrics. What will it be this time?" She asked knowing how much her brother liked to play games.
"I'm going to need a body and Katherine." Klaus revealed.
"Her." She rolled her brown orbs. "Can I kill her?"
"Why on earth should I let you do that?" This caused her to sigh exasperatedly.