Prologue

Ella Green used to always be in the shadows shy, let's people walk over her, and treat her badly, but a series of events change her leaving a scar on her soul. She hides who she is behind a badass, bad girl act, and hides her emotions giving people the impression that she's heartless, and tough although deep down she's just a girl that's still hurt by her past.

After a rough past, her mom thinks it's best if she gets a new beginning, and moves to a new town, but what if Ella isn't ready to move on, and is still stuck in her past memories. What happens when she catches a certain bad boys attention, and he just can't seem to get her out of his mind. Will he be the one to show her that our pasts don't define who we are, and we don't need to hide our true feelings?

Ryder Smith, on the other hand, is Mr popular. The town's bad boy always surrounded by his 3 best friends also known as the bad boys. They are arrogant players, but deep down that's not who Ryder truly is or wants to be, but he lets his reputation get the best of him or will a certain badass change his player ways.

Ryder is your typical bad boy with his bad boy cliché they are feared by most, Envied by boys loved by girls, but no one now about the rough patches in Ryder's life other than the 3 people in his group Hunter, Alec, and Blake.

But what happens when a certain badass move's to town.

What happens when these two meet.

Ella despises his existence at first, but Ryder just can't seem to leave her alone. They might seem like polar opposites but what happens when they realize they have more in common than they think.

Secrets will be shared ...

Past's will be remembered ...

Tears will be shed....

But most of all would their hate turn into love?