Signs and love

Aries- This wildly flirtatious fire sign certainly takes the initiative when it comes to romance. They're quick to move when someone catches their eye. But to keep an Aries' attention, the person needs to be as energetic and as exciting as they are. This is a passionate sign that loves adventure. When a fire burns, it really burns! Whirlwind romances are common for the Aries personality. But once love sets in, it's generally for life. As long as there's plenty of spice and excitement to keep the blood pumping, the relationship will be strong and long-lasting.

Taurus- Be prepared to take your time when it comes to the Taurus lover. Exceptionally sensual, touch is most important, and being rushed in any way, shape, or form is not going to turn this sign on. Mates are often from the same status and social circle able to match the Bull's intellect and desire for the better things in life. Expect affections to be shown through material items - the Taurus is a great gift-giver

Gemini- Fun-loving and always up for an intellectual challenge, the Gemini is a spirited lover. The talk that precedes the interlude is just as important as the actual contact for this sign, and when it comes to wit, this sign holds nothing back. Flirtatious and curious, the Geminian will spend time with a lot of different lovers until they find one that can match their intellect and energy level. The Gemini needs to experience excitement, versatility, and stimulation to feel fully satisfied. Once the perfect match is found, though, the Geminian can settle into a lifestyle for two for the long haul.

Cancer- "I feel" is the key phrase for Cancer, and this is all too evident when it comes to love. Tender and gentle, Cancerians will show sensitivity with their lovers without a second thought. They love readily and choose a mate who can understand them as much as possible. Superficial or overly ambitious partners are not well-suited. The Cancer lover will look for someone who is equally intuitive. They are devoted partners, love children, and marry for life.

Leo- This fiery sign is passionate and forthright with affections. When it comes to sex, you can expect the Leo to be adventurous, fun, and highly energetic. There is a definite line of division between sex and love for Leos. Mates are chosen for their willingness to allow the Leo to take the lead, shine brightly, and be independent. They look for uninhibited lovers who aren't self-conscious. As accepting as the Leo is, a mate needs to be an intellectual equal to cut the mustard. Leos are loving, fun, and very giving to those in their personal life.

Virgo- It's important for the Virgo lover to feel needed by their mates. Outside of the bedroom is where the majority of foreplay is going to happen for this sign. Tactile, methodical and willing to take as long as is needed, they make excellent lovers. Even though the Virgo won't express many words of love, they will show their affections in the bedroom. Virgos prefer to have a few strong connections rather than many partners. Life partners are chosen based on how important and needed the Virgo feels they are in their lives. They are dedicated spouses that love to live on the wild side once and a while.

Libra- Finding the right partner will be a priority in the Libran's life. For those already in a relationship, maintaining the peace and harmony takes center stage. A Libran alone is a sad thing indeed, not to mention unnatural. They need to connect with others. As lovers they are expressive, creative, and balanced. They love to make their partners feel completely and thoroughly satisfied from conversation to lovemaking. The Libran's charm and dedication to striking the perfect balance with others makes them wonderful partners.

Scorpio- This is the strongest of the sexualities in the Zodiac. Incredibly passionate, the Scorpio takes intimacy seriously. Partners need to be intelligent and honest. Much of the foreplay for this sign happens long before the bedroom through conversation and observation. Once in love, they are devoted and loyal to the death. But relationships can take some time. The Scorpio needs to build trust and respect for a potential mate slowly and thoroughly.

Sagittarius- Inquisitive and energetic, the Sagittarius is the traveler of the Zodiac. Their philosophical, broad-minded approach to life motivates them to wander far and wide in the search for the meaning of life. Extroverted, optimistic, and enthusiastic, it can be almost impossible to keep the Sagittarius down. They love change. In fact, change is essential for this sign to feel their best.

Capricorn- The Capricorn is most often a serious lover preferring to take things slow and steady. You won't see this sign jumping into anything headfirst. Taking relationships one step at a time is the way of the Capricorn. Words can be few with this personality, yet action speaks volumes. The Capricorn values deeds and will go to great lengths to express their affections through them. They're great gift givers and don't bat an eye at the costs of spending a fantastic night out. Genuine and sincere, you can take what few words a Capricorn does say to the bank.

Aquarius-Intellectual stimulation is by far the greatest aphrodisiac for the Aquarian. There's nothing like a lively chat rich in culture and future possibilities to get this sign going. When it comes to love, people best suited are those that are not thrown off by Aquarian frankness. Open, communicative, imaginative, and willing to risk are all qualities that blend well with this sign's perspective on life. Honesty and sincerity are essential for anyone seeking a long-term connection to this dynamic personality.

Pisces- Deep within the Piscean beats the heart of the diehard romantic. Loving, tender, and exceptionally giving, this sign cherishes intimacy deeply. They are passionate lovers that need to feel a real connection with their mates. Quick flings and superficial interludes do not bide well for the Piscean whatsoever. In relationships, they are fiercely loyal and doting. They love to give gifts and to make the person in their life feel like a million dollars. Nothing is too good for the Piscean's love interest!

Kind of true for Leos lol.

http://zodiacsarelife.tumblr.com/post/148166206034/zodiac-signs-and-love