Chapter 14

I had to let Eric go. I didn't want him to get hurt because of me. It's all my fault because now he's attached-to me and Layla
     She asks about him all the time and I have to tell her he's busy and we can't see him right now. I hate lying to her and hurting her but I don't want something to happen to him because of me.
      I sighed as I put away laundry in the draws of the room and I heard the door slam shut downstairs, indicating that Trey was home.
      I heard him move around but I just continued to busy myself. He came upstairs and walked over to me, wrapping his arms around me.
      "Hey, baby", he slurred
     I shook my head. Great, he's drunk. "Hey, Trey. I'll talk to you in a minute, I have to put clothes away."
      I turn around to put some clothes in the drawer and closed it as I felt his arms wrap around my waist again.
      "Come on, baby. It's been a while since we messed around"
    I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, so?"
    "So, let's do something"
   I shook my head. "I'm not in the mood, Trey. Move"
     I tried to move around him but he wouldn't let me through and I was starting to get irritated with him.
      "I know you want to, baby. Just turn around and bend over for me"
      "Trey, I said no!"
    At that moment I felt a hand slam down on my face and I fell on my back on the bed. "Bitch, you gonna give me some of this pussy. I've been patient and nice with you. I should get something in return for it"
       I got scared. "Trey, what are you doing?"
    He started to unbuckle his pants and that's when I started to panic. "Trey, stop it!"
      He grabbed my pants and pulled them down. At this point, I'm terrified. I try to fight him off but he was very strong.
      "Trey please stop. Please! Layla is downstairs"
     Nothing I said fazed him and he pulled down his pants and underwear and got in between my legs.
      I start to cry and scream out for help but nobody came and I didn't want to scare Layla. I had to protect her. So I did everything I could to fight back.
       I stared kicking and finally some how I kicked him off of me and I got up and ran out of the room as fast as I could.
      I grabbed Layla from the couch and my keys and ran out of the house. I quickly put her in a her car seat and I got in the front.
       "Mommy, what's wrong?", she asked as I put the van in reverse as I saw Trey running out to catch us.
     He hit he door as I finally drove away and let out a breath. "It's ok, baby. You wanna go see Eric?"
     Her eyes lit up. "Yes, yes, yes!!!! Please mommy?!"
     I faintly smiled. "Yeah, of course"
But will he want to see me?