Beautiful Heartbreak

Start from the beginning

"Oh Wassup y'all?" Ren laughed giving me hug and E some dap with Yella doin' the same.

"Nothin' much,nigga but y'all interrupted my baby in the middle of something." He crossed his arm and sat back.

"Oh we sorry Laur." Ren apologize.

I nodded my head and grinned at them.

As they start to get ready for another studio session,I rub the back of my neck thinking of how I was going to tell him that I'm pregnant.

"Now Dimplez what is it you had to tell me?" He asked breaking my thoughts.

"Uh,Nothin,baby,look Ima go. I have to go pick up Evonne from Jay's house."

He nodded his head and stood up. "Ok,love you." He wrapped his arms around my waist making blush.

I kissed his lips. "Love you too,E."

I said my goodbyes and left the studio. I was walking down the hallway 'til I bumped shoulders with Kim.

She scoffed. "Look who it is,Fallen Robinson. What you doing here?"

"Oh,my man,you know yo boss,my baby daddy own this place so I'm welcome here anytime. What 'bout you? Still making records that ain't gon never hit number on the charts." I threw shade at her like it wasn't nothing.

She laughed leaning against the wall. "Well yo man you know my boss,yo baby daddy didn't think that 'bout my pussy."

I scoffed,shaking my head. "What the fuck you talkin' 'bout Kim?"

"I'm talking 'bout Eazy fuckin' me so good that he put a baby up in me."

Eazy's P.O.V.

"This is a real life Jack in progress

"This is a real life Jack in progress. Nigga give up ya shit or take two in the chest with a cripness cause I ain't fuckin' around G,so take a look at a real live nigga that's crazy and get ready to die loc any last words before yo ass get smoke it ain't joke." I sat back and bobbed my head to the beat with Yella and Ren.

"Aye man that shit go hard." Yella gave me some dap.

"Hell yea,I can see niggas bumping this joint in the streets but lemme ask y'all a quick question." I turned down the music and gave them a serious look.

"Wassup man?" Ren asked.

"How do you y'all feel 'bout Lauren?"

"Well she real cool,down the earth,she can hang with anybody, independent,loyal and she's like a lil sista to me." Ren said.

"Besides the fact that she gotta hella ass and beautiful as fuck,she's a real cool person." Yella nodded his smiling.

I glared at him. "Wassup man?" He asked.