"Is it his?" he asked her but she didn't respond as she shook her head.

"Ughh you Baxtered! Oh MY GOD!  I hate you I swear I hate you Rico! YOU STUPID BITCH" Melodi said attacking him.

"Melodi calm down" Rico said trying to restrain her.

"Don't tell me to calm down! and you. Bitch you're lucky you're pregnant because I swear if I didn't know what it feels like to lose a child I swear I would have whooped your ass." Melodi said stepping to Vanessa.

"Melodi lets go" Rashawd said as he put Melodi in the car.

"Mel let me talk to you."

"How long Rico?"

"Mel how long what?"

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN FUCKING HER!"

"Mel please"

"Answer me!"  Rashawd and Melodi just stood there as they waited for a responds.

"about 4or 5 month's"

"Rico get away from just move before I do something that you'll regret." Melodi said shut the door.

"Melodi please" Rico said trying to open her door but Rashawd stood in the way.

"Rico back the fuck up before I knock yo ass out. You a snake ass nigga man. The only reason I'm spearing your ass is because you a young ass nigga and DONT know shit and two Vanessa ain't nobody to even fight you over. When jitt get here I'll advice you to get a blood test cause you and I wasn't the only niggas she was fuckin." Rashawd said as he got into the car and drove off.

The car was silent until Melodi broke down crying.

"I'm sorry Melodi I really am. You don't deserve that." Rashawd said as he grabbed her hand.

Melodi didn't say anything as she squeezed his hand and continued to cry.

     "Mel you was pregnant before?" Rashawd asked as he sat at the foot of her bed.

"Yea I had a miscarriage." Melodi said wiping her eyes.

"Damn mel I'm sorry." Rashawd said scooting closer to her.

"Its fine Rashawd and I'm sorry as well.”

"Ain't no need. I kinda figured the baby probably wasn't mine. To be honest I wasn't planning on staying with Vanessa I only did it for the baby's sake. Vanessa isn't the type of woman that's wifey material."

"I just can't believe him and then her like really I know what you and I did in the past was wrong but at least we was considerate about their feelings. But all along they're fuckin around and now she's pregnant." Melodi said letting the tears fall.

"Mel baby stop crying don't waste your tears on them. You're so much better then that. Lift ya head up." Rashawd said as he wiped away Melodi's tears.

Melodi just stared at him before she leaned in to kiss him.

"Melodi you're venting right now I'm not sure if this what you want."

"Rashawd please I know what I want and what I've been wanting." Melodi said as she passionately kissed him while taking off his shirt.

"Melodi I care about you." Rashawd said as he kissed along her neck.

"Well show me Rico baby make love to me" Melodi hadn't noticed she just called him Rico. But Rashawd did and he wasn't to happy.

"Melodi stop...Wait stop!" he yelled as she kissed at his neck. Melodi wasn't ready for Rashawd just yet she was doing it just to fill that missing void.

"What Rashawd?"

"Melodi you're not ready for me. Yes I care for you yes I want to make love to you, but not now you're not ready. I want you to want to make love to me because thats what you feel. Not because you're hurting and want to fill a void." Rashawd said as he watched Melodi eyes fill with tears once again.

"I'm sorry Rashawd I'm so sorry" She said standing up and fixing her clothes.

"Mel its fine I'm not mad. I just don't want you to get hurt again. Come here." Rashawd grabbed Melodi and pulled her close to him.

"You don't have to worry about me leaving your side again." Rashawd said as he kissed Melodi on the forehead.

Melodi was an emotional reck. She was confused and hurt at the same time. She loved Rico with everything in her. And now he was sharing his love with another woman.

Vote!!! Comment!!! Share!!!

ExoticLuv