Middle Point

You have successfully reached the middle point of Pluviophile! I'm planning for it to end at 80, so you can be looking forward to that c: There are probably several chapters in the future that you won't like either because they will be shorter than usual or maybe it's just not what you expected or wanted.

Now for some explaining that maybe you were confused with before. Feel free to skip this and read onto the next chapter if you'd like.

Pluviophile means 'lover of rain', because 'pluvio' means 'rain' and 'phile' means 'to like'. That probably explains the word 'pedophile' too, since 'pedo' means 'child' or 'young'. [I'm assuming this part but it seems pretty reasonable.]

Gesuentieht is like, German and it basically means the same thing as "bless you". Something someone would say after a person sneezes, or "to wish someone good health" after sneezing.

Also, some people have been asking questions, so I'm going to quickly answer the top ones. If you have anymore, comment it and I'll either answer it or tell you that it will be answered later on in the book c:

Q: Why don't they have names or much description?

A: I did this on purpose so it doesn't limit your imagination! I think it would be really cool that you guys all had your own version of what the boy and the girl looked like, and what they're named and such. It was harder to write like that, but it was a unique idea that I wanted to try out.

Q: Are there going to be characters added in the future?

A: Yes, definitely! This ties in to "Who was the boy on the phone with?" and "Does the boy have a family too?" or "Where is the girl's family?" or "Did something happen to both of them that relates to either past relationships or a broken family?" All those will be answered in the near future.

**SPOILER ALERT! SKIP IF YOU'D LIKE!**

I just kind of feel obligated to tell you that this isn't a fairytale, and I'm a big fan of sad movies and stuff so...there isn't going to be a particularly 'happy' ending. Kind of. It still ends nice and is pretty happy, just not as 'upbeat' as you might expect.

**END OF SPOILER**

Hopefully you've enjoyed the book all the way to mid-point, and maybe you'll look at my other stuff too [shameless self-advertising whoops]. Tell me your version of the characters any other questions! Or don't, because we're only mid-way and this little author's  note is kind of awkward and weird. I think I've just wasted moments of your precious time. Heh. Next chapter! -->