Chapter 11

"W-Will you be my g-girlfriend?" Kurapika asked.

"...Y-Yes I like you too but there is also Killua and Gon. I can't return your feelings yet because I'm not sure."

"O-Okay."

"Thanks for telling me anyway..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You made your way back with Kurapika to Gon and Leorio.

You noticed that Gon looked a bit down.

"Hey what's wrong?" You asked concerned.

"Huh? Nothing, don't worry!" Gon said but you weren't convinced.

"You know you can tell me anything right?"

"Yeah..."

~Major time skip~

You got out of the bus along with Kurapika, Gon and Leorio and were now watching people panic because of whatever was lurking behind the wall.

The tour guide complained at you for not getting in the bus but you were stubborn.

The bus had left and you figured that if someone went past the door then they would get eaten.

You got told that the gates were the real entrance but they were very heavy.

Leorio attempted to open the gate but failed. You were tempted to have a go but listened to the guard instead whose name was Zebro. He told you that the first gates weighed two tons.

He opened the gate and you were amazed.

"Can I have a go?" You asked.

"Sure."

You busted out your powerful nen and pushed with all your strength. Luckily it opened very easily. So easily that you nearly fell in.

You quickly went away from the gates and saw the amazed looks on everyone's faces.

"Hey, why'd you let go?" Leorio asked.

"I feel like we should open the gates with teamwork so I'm going to help without using my aura."

For the past couple of days you and the others trained hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N)

Sorry, this chapter is super short because I have writer's block but I'll make sure to write a longer chapter on the next one.