Chapter 5

(A/N)

Hi! I changed the story line a bit so that Tonpa isn't in it. I only did this because it has to be majority vote and it kinda wouldn't be if there were six people. Heh heh... Anyways let's get on with the story...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had arrived at your destination and were now getting off the airship onto a tall tower called "Trick Tower".

Your objective was to get to the bottom of the tower. You couldn't climb down since someone was eaten. So you had to go inside it somehow.

~Time skip~

Gon found a way in the tower. There were trap doors and you each chose one. You all jumped at the same time, hoping the others would pass.

Surprisingly you all ended up in the same room.

You looked around and saw five watches in the room, they had buttons on them, one had an 'X' on and the other had an 'O'.

You waited until something happened.

Then two hours later the examiner said that there were technical difficulties?

He said that you had to vote with the watches.

Later on you made it into a room with a – what looked like – bottomless-pit. It had a platform in the middle and on the other side of the room stood five people in cloaks and handcuffs around their hands.

The examiner said that you had to beat at least three of them to advance through the tower.

~Time skip~

The others finished their fights. You already had enough points to go through but you, alone, weren't satisfied. You wanted to fight.

"Hey!" You shouted "What about me? I want a fight!"

Everyone looked at you in shock.

"(Y/n), are you sure?" Killua asked "You know we can just pass-"

"No, I've been waiting for this!" You said enthusiastically.

"O-Okay"

"Well I am curious about her power... but what if she gets injured or worse?!" Killua thought with concern.

You stepped onto the platform.

"I guess it's time for me to reveal who I am" You said.

Tension was in the air as the guys stared at you, ready to see what you looked like.

When your opponent came onto the platform you took off your hoodie.

Killua and Gon looked at you with hearts for eyes.

Leorio looked at your body, admiring your curves in a perverted way.

Kurapika stared at you in shock and fear.

"Whoa! She's pretty!" Gon thought.

"B-Beautiful!" Killua thought.

"Nice curves..." Leorio thought

"N-No way... T-That's... It can't be..." Kurapika thought.

(Y/n) saw the looks on their faces and was concerned at Kurapika's.

"Judging by the look on your face, you've figured out who I am" (Y/n) said looking at Kurapika "my name is (Y/n) (L/n)."

"What's wrong Kurapika?" Gon asked.

They were now all looking at Kurapika.

"Don't worry you can tell them" (Y/n) said "I'm not gonna kill you."

"(L/n). (Y/n) (L/n), s-she-"

"Just spit it out!" Leorio complained.

"She killed a whole village including her family and she worked with the spiders (Phantom troupe) on a job, she's the most powerful person they've worked with..." Kurapika was still staring at you in fear.

Everyone looked at you in shock but even though something as terrible as that has happened, Killua and Gon can't get rid of their feelings for you.

(Y/n) sighed "Yes, it's true I did kill them but looks like I've lost more friends"

"T-That's not true (Y/n)!" Gon cried "We're still your friends! Right guys?"

Everyone nodded except for Kurapika.

"Kurapika?"

"Uhhh... Yeah... Sure... Well I guess if it's in the past."

Kurapika was still in denial and it was now time for your fight.