Chapter 12

Meghan's POV:
After waking up and showering, I decide that I will go get coffee with Charlie. I head into my walk-in closet and look through all my clothes. I don't want to be too dressy or too casual. I decide on my classic black leggings, a black and white striped blouse, and flats. I grab my gold "MTrain" necklace and slip it on too. I do my daily makeup and head downstairs. Marlie is thankfully, taken care of, so I don't have to worry about her. Jordon decided to have a sleepover with Marlie last night on the couch and then escorted her next door to her playdate. As I walk over to the kitchen, I find JOJO making herself coffee.

"All you do over here is drink coffee." I giggle.

"Hey, it's not my fault you buy the delicious and most expensive beans they have." She says and gets a mug out.

"Where are you going all dressed up?" She asks and turns back to her coffee.

"I decided to go have coffee with Charlie." I say and blush.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I am probably just going to give him the times I decided on last night and then leave."

"Okay. You be you and have fun." She says and giggles again. I smile and head outside to my car.

Charlie's POV:
I decide to dress up for our "date" and hope that Meghan comes. I grab my nicest suit and put it on and work on taming my hair. I finally decide to gel it up and comb it back. I grab my wallet and phone and head out. When I arrive at the café, I sit down at a table and set the rose I got her on top. A few minutes later, I see Meghan park her car outside and walk in. She looks beautiful. Her hair is slightly curled and her makeup is perfect. She looks around and when she sees me, walks over. I stand up and hug her. I hold her in the embrace and take in her warmth and smell.

"This is for you." I say when we separate and hand her the rose. She blushes and sits down.

"Jesus Puth. We are only getting coffee." She giggles. I blush and offer to get her coffee. She accepts and I stand in line to wait. When I get to the front, I order her drink that I have committed to memory and two cookies. I grab our stuff and head back to the table. I end up tripping over my own feet when I see her smile and drop the coffee on her.

"Ah!" She yells and stands up. The brown murky stain exposing her bra. I set the coffee that made it down on the table along with the cookies and quickly take off my jacket. The few people in the café give us weird faces and I walk her outside.

"I'm so sorry." I keep repeating.

"It's fine Charlie, I should probably go change." She says and heads to her car.

"Wait! I wanted to talk!" I yell after her. I see her smile as she walks to the back of her car.

"I think I still have an extra t-shirt in here." She says and rummages through her trunk. She finds a shirt and slips my jacket and her shirt off without hesitation. I gulp and my eyes are glued to her. She has a lacy black bra on and soon its covered by a low-cut V-neck. She turns to me and hands me my jacket.

"So what did you want to talk about?" She asks and puts her hair up into a ponytail. I hand her the coffee and she sits on the hood of her car.

"Well.... um...." I start. My words end up jumbling together over the scene I just encountered and she giggles.

"Um, Charlie. You should probably do something with that." She giggles and points down. I look down only to see that I got a little too excited. I quickly cover it with my jacket and give a half smile.

"Oh, I miss your quirkiness." She sighs.

"Well, how about I come over everyday. I don't have to only play with Marlie. I could help.... I don't know. Cook? Clean?" I reply. She looks down at the coffee cup and runs her fingers around the design.

"I don't know. Wouldn't your girlfriend be mad?"

"Who? Eliza? She isn't my girlfriend. Yeah, I used to date her but when I found you, I tried to get her to leave but she wanted to still be 'popular' and stayed." I sigh. I see Meghan smile a little when I tell her she isn't my girlfriend and my stomach does backflips.

"So what do you say?" I ask. Meghan picks up her head and smiles.

"Okay. Eight o'clock sharp. Don't be late." She smiles and gets into her car. She backs up and I do a little happy dance. I think I might be getting my dream girl back.