2

Marinettes pov

I sat at my desk with plagg sitting on my desktop eating camanbert. "plagg,why is that all you ever eat?" he took a break from stuffing his face and glared at me. "why do you always want crossiants?" i shrugged and nodded. "true"

He finished his block of cheese and flew up to sit in my hair. "what are you doing?" he whined. "you ask too many questions" i pouted and turned on my computer. As i went on the news channel plagg all of a sudden flew from my head and into my bag on the floor. I heard a tap on my window and turned around. Ladybug crouched there smiling and waved though my window. I got up and went to open the window and ladybug hoped in.

"what are you doing here?" ladybug bowed." I thought you'd say that m'lady" he's Gallant for a ladybug. I giggled and he walked over to me. "so,i saw your little post with miss catchat" i giggled again and nodded. "yeah,that's Alya my bestfriend." he nodded and plopped down on my couch. I sat next to him and he looked over. "princess?" I was a bit alarmed by the name,ladybug was never this flirty,I was the flirty one DEFINITELY not him. He hated me flirting and making puns. "yes bug?" he pulled me close and kissed me. I was not expecting that. It was a quick peck but it was still a kiss. "bug" i whispered. He smiled and hoped up. "bbfn, bye bye for now princess" he winked and climbed out the window. "Ladybug!" i sat there,still in a daze when plagg showed up.

"ooooo sweet love?" He began to laugh and i flicked the little kwami across the room. I stayed up late that night thinking about bug.