Dont Leave

Neither Laura or I said a word until we got to the army base. I stopped as soon as we got in the gates.
"You can't say anything to Jordan about what happened. Not one word." I said to her.
"But paisleigh, you need to tell someone. He should be locked up. He could come after you!" Laura said in a shaky voice.
"Nothing!" I snapped,
I put the car in drive and dropped her off at her building then headed home.

When I pulled into the garage I grabbed my things out of the back seat and went inside. Jordan was laying on the couch.
"Hey babe." He called when I walked in the door.
I went straight upstairs and slammed the bedroom door behind me. I couldn't talk to him, I couldn't even look at him. Another man touched me where only Jordan had touched me. I felt ashamed. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I got undressed and jumped in. The water burned my skin but I ignored it and started scrubbing. By the time I was done my skin was raw.

When I walked out of the bathroom Jordan was sitting on our bed, waiting for me to say something. I looked down at the floor, fighting tears. I started towards the door when he grabbed my arm to stop me.
"Don't!" I screamed as I turned around and pushed him away as hard as I could.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He screamed, he was holding the top of my arms. Squeezing them hard so I couldn't move.
"Your hurting me.." I cried as I tried to fight his grip.
He let me go and I dropped to the floor.
He kept trying to get me to explain what was wrong. I couldn't tell him, he wouldn't want me anymore if he knew what happened tonight. Finally Jordan left me alone to go get a shower, while he was in the bathroom I locked the bedroom door and crawled under the blanket on our bed.

I stood alone in the woods, I didn't know how I'd gotten here. I looked down at my body and realized I was wearing a wedding dress. When I looked back up there was a crowed of people looking at me, Jordan stood up on a platform past the crowed with his hand outstretched motioning me with his index finger. I slowly started towards him, our eyes were locked on each other

Suddenly everybody but Jordan disappeared. Somewhere In the distance I could hear Alex laughing, I froze when I felt cold air rush down my neck. He grabbed me from behind and pushed me to the ground. Before I could stop him he was on top of me, forcing himself inside me. I tried to scream but I couldn't, my throat was stinging. I was drowning in my own blood. I looked over to Jordan who was now kneeling beside me.
"This is your fault! You betrayed me!" He screamed before he got up and walked away.

"Paisleigh!" Jordan yelled. He was sitting up in our bed looking down at me.
"I'm sorry please don't leave me!" I cried.
"What are you talking about?"
"Nothing.." I said. Now I realized the attack and Jordan walking away was just a dream. But it felt to real.

It was only 4:45am but I didn't want to go back to sleep. I decided to get a shower and get ready for the day. Once I was ready I told Jordan that Laura and I were going running this morning so he wouldn't ask me a million questions as to why I was leaving so early.
I made my way to the building where I'd talked to the first sergeant a few weeks ago.
"Can I help you?" A woman asked as I walked up to the enormous desk in the lobby.
"I need to talk to first sergeant Collins"
"He's not in right now but I can have someone come find you when he gets here." She said with a smile.
"That would be great" I forced a small smile in return.
"Name and DS?"
"Paisleigh Lane, drill sergeant is Collins." I said.
With a nod and a smile she took my name down and I walked out of the building towards the training yard.

I opened my phone and seen that I had a missed call from my brother. I opened the voicemail that he'd left and listened to his words.
"Hey pais, I just wanted you to know that I'm in town and was wondering if you'd like to meet up? Call me back as soon as you can. Love you!"
I made a mental note to call him when I was finished with training today. I sat in silence for a while when Jordan walked around the corner.
"I thought you were with Laura?" He asked.
"She said she didn't feel good." I lied.
He raised his eyebrows, I knew he could tell I was lying because I didn't look him in the eyes when I talked to him. He stood in front of me, his arms crossed. He was about to say something when Laura walked up.
"Hey pais" she said.
I got up from the table and walked toward her. I could feel Jordan's eyes burning into my back.
"He looks pissed about something."
I turned to look back at Jordan. He did look very mad, I turned back to Laura and shoved her towards the line.
"Come on." I said. "And pretend you don't feel good."
Once everybody was lined up Jordan stood in front of us and gave instructions like always and we set off for the day.

An hour into training a man walked up to Jordan and handed him a piece of paper. I watched him as he read it, he looked up at me Angrily he walked over to me.
"My father would like to see you." He said.
He looked at me with that "I know somethings up" face.
I quickly walked towards the man sent to get me.
Once I was sitting in front of the first sergeant my throat went dry. He sat at his desk waiting for me to say something. A tear rolled down my face, I quickly wiped it away. Sergeant Collins looked at me with sympathy.
"Paisleigh dear, what's wrong." He asked as he walked around the desk.
"Please, you can't tell Jordan." I begged. Mr. Collins put his arm around my shoulder.
"What is it?"
"Alex knolls.. The other night he found me. I was off base and he jumped out and grabbed me.." I was sobbing, Mr. Collins knelt down beside me and started rubbing my back.
"I don't know how this happened but I assure you I will find out!" He whispered.
"I do think you need to talk to Jordan. I seen the way you depended on him the other night, when aiden grabbed you. You went straight to his arms for security."
"He would t want me if he knew what that monster had done to me." I cried.
"I'm going to look into his release." First sergeant Collins said.
I got up from my chair and thanked him and headed back to training. When I got back I started looking for Jordan. Once I found him, standing across the yard, I noticed he was looking at me. He still looked mad but his expression changed when he realized I was starring at him. I looked away and found Laura who caught me up on what we were suppose to be doing. The rest of training I did my best to avoid Jordan.