Chapter 4-Change is good....sometimes

*MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! WHO HOO!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha Well this update is alittle late because i was off to see family. I didnt have access to internet....darn. Haha, come on readers, please vote or comment, either will do, one is a click the other is being nice. Helpful comments would help and even constructive critisism.*

"Mom we are home!!!" Cathy yells when we enter the house. Just as i remember it a few days ago, although i was different then.

"Hello Susan!" I pipe in, and i relize i made a little mistake.

"Cathrine, who is you friend?" Cathy's mom Susan asks as she rounds the corner of the hallway from the kitchen. Hey, i can smell cookies! YUMMM... Wow, well Susan changed slightly, she got a new ear peircing, and her dark brown hair is in a pony tail. What is with her family and ponytails? See, and she has sky blue eyes, and her dad had hazzel. Cathy's dad is in the Marines, and he is off somewhere doing something for our country.

"Mom, this is Bethany, she is new to our school, and i wanted to bring her over, we are like best friends already." Cathy tells her mom. She is smiling, and so am I, hearing the slight sarcasm in her voice, i almost burst out laughing in the silence that followed.

"Hello, my name is Bethany." I smile and shake her hand. Wow, Susan looks so much taller.

"Well i guess it is good that she brought someone other than Greg this time, he is so sweet....but makes me feel short." She says laughing. I am too, apart from the fact that Greg is a girl. And that i am him or now her.

"Yep, now you met her mom, can we go now? PLEASE??" Cathy is asking obviously wants to leave this situation. I notice Susan looking at me up and down confused.

"Bethany, do you have an older brother? Also, do you have a bra on, and why are you wearing boxers?!? Susan is looking at me confused and so are me and Cathy. I look to Cathy for hellp, and she just looks at me.

"Ummm, yes i have an older brother. I forgot to wash my clothes, so i had to wear his, and i couldnt find a bra this morning." I lie obviously to me and Cathy. Thankfully Susan belived it.

"Ok, you can wear some of Cathy's stuff, you look the same size, I think one of her bras should fit too." Susan says and walks to the laundry room. Cathy's and my jaws drop, Im in shock and Cathy is cringing. Soon enough Susan comes back and tosses at me a bra and a....a thong!!! What the hell!!! Cathy's eyes go wide, and i almost drop what she tossed at me.

"Ok, mom we will just go to my room now." She says and starts herding my in the direction of her room. We soon get there, and she closes the door behind us. I hold the stuff up at her.

"What am i supposed to do with these!!" I yell softly at her.

"Well, wear them or have my mom put them on you." She says to me roughly. She hesitates at first, but takes my shirt of so she can get the bra on me.

"Really, I have to wear this stuff?" I show her the thong frowning.

"Yep, its either the green you have in your hand or the pink, the other underwear ive worn and it hasnt been washed yet." While she finishes puting the bra on me, it fit too, wierd. I dont know how to feel that my girl friend is seeing me nude. Weird that im a girl, or turned on by that she is undressing me... She then takes off my pants, and turns around.

" You can do the rest on your own." She says sternly. i take the boxers off and feel cool air blow against me. I also look down to see what i look like. Soon Cathy turns around and looks at me in astonishment as i look at myself.

"REALLY Gre...Bethany!?" She pushes me back, and puts the thong on me and i shriek.

"This is like an f****n WEDGY!!" i scream at her. GOD, this is horrible. "Besides, since i now have these and this," I point to my breasts, and to where my dick should be, "shouldnt i know what i look like, and how to opperate this!?" I once again point to where my dick should be.

"Well....i guess, but not in my room, lets go that way!" She points to the bathroom. So we go into her bathroom, her in full clothing, and me in her thong and bra. She turns around and closes the door, then sets me off to the side.

"First of all, no standing and going to the bathroom, sit only. Second, you are a girl thus CAN get pregnant, so dont have sex. Third, always wear a bra." She ratles those off so fast i am surprised, and kinda not. Speaking of the bathroom....

"I need to go pee." i say shyly. And she looks at me mad. "What? I cant control it."She leaves the room, and i go pee, almost forgeting to sit down. When im done i finish and then pull up the f***in thong and walk into her room.

There Cathy was sitting in her little pink chair glareing at me. It was quite unsettling, and her face looked scary. I walk across the room to her bed were her mom said we would both sleep tonight, and get under the covers. I lay restless in the covers, minutes, an hour, then hours fly by without her coming to bed. I look up and ther she still is glaring in my direction, and seeming lost within herself.

I take off a blanket and bring it over to her and i set it on her lap. She doesnt respond for a moment, then covers herself, gets up and goes to bed.

Cathy's POV

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I pulled the blankets far over my face and tucked my knees up to my chin. I felt like I wanted to scream, or cry, or punch something. But i didnt, because I knew Greg would make me tell him everything that I was thinking about. I've seriously been in "la la land" for a long time, and all I wanted to to was go to bed. But my brain just wouldn't allow it. I was seriously freaking out! My boyfriend is a girl, and I hated him for that! I hated how much he seemed to be enjoying it! But most of all, I hated myself for hating it so much.

I streched my legs out and rolled over in the bed, peering over the blanket. Greg, or should I say Bethany, was sound asleep. I could almost imagine him laying there next to me, not as a girl, but as his old self. I wanted nothing more than to have him back, but until then, I was going to have to help as best as I could. He needed me, and I couldn't even imagine life without him. We could make it through this together, I know we would.

*hey, i had amazing help from DayDreamer101 who helped me write this update since my time was crunched and i was in a hurry. So thankyou DayDreamer!!! =) And a merry christmas to all of you readers, and everyone else.*