First Day

Chloe, Euna, Becca, Max and I were walking to our fifth period class together after A lunch. It was chemistry and I couldn't wait to blow shit up. Of course its only the first day of school so I'd have to wait.

We made it to the room just a couple minutes before the bell rang. There were five black lab tables open. There was also a seat open next to Adolfo.

I had a huge crush on Adolfo. He's overly sweet if you're friends with him, gets cuddly when he's tired, likes to poke people he's close to, has melted chocolate eyes, skin that goes from my tan to deep tan, likes to talk about dogs and his sister, has fluffy hair that will never be tamed and is so fluffy and fun to run your fingers through.

Then, Euna walked into me. I swear to god she is the clumsiest person I know.

"Hey savvy what-," she stopped mid-sentence when she noticed the open seat next to Adolfo. She looked at Chloe raising her eyebrows. Chloe said, "bless," and they both nudged me toward the seat.

Shit I think as I get closer and Euna and Chloe run to the lab table behind Adolfo's putting their bags on the open table behind them while Max and Becca go to the table beside Adolfo. I sit next to Adolfo and we both say hi to each other.

So far we had four classes together; marching band first period, Speech second, and World History fourth. Third period I had algebra 2 while he was in geometry.

Coach Jensen Padalecki broke me out of my thoughts when he called for the class to be quiet. This was our new teacher the school had hired over the summer because the previous teacher had left to teach at a different school. I had only seen him once before at the meet the teacher day when you go to get your schedule for the school year and he is fine. He has short dark brown hair that was held up by hair product, eyes that were grey when I met him but now were dark brown and had a very nice jawline. The cheek bones were high and his nose was small and pointed. His lips were full with a cupid bow, there was a very slight cleft in his chin and his face was covered in stubble. He has broad shoulders and is about 6'2 I believe. Through the tight button down shirt he was wearing you could see that he was well built and toned with a slight tan.

"Quiet down while I call role," he said.

He then started reading down the list,"Elena Anderson," Elena called out a here. "Gillian Blake," Max rose their hand. Max is an agender that hasn't come out to everyone yet just their closest friends. He continued, switching to just last names,"Dun, Garcia, Howlter," I raised my hand. "Jimenez," Adolfo said ,"here." "Lawrence, Lopez, Mascame, Odor, Ramirez, Roaled, Salazar, Smith, Stan," Euna raised her hand saying nothing. "Styles, Way and Winters," he finished.

To me this was the perfect class because I could tolerate everyone in here. I, also, love science which only makes it better.

"Is there anyone's name I did not call," Coach asked. The class remained silent. "Good we can continue then," he said sitting down on the front of his desk. He picked up the beach ball that had been sitting on his desk,"I'm sure you're probably tired of this by now but we are going to play an icebreaker game so I can learn some things about you," he told us. "We're going to pass the ball around the room, and if you catch it you need to tell me your name and three things about yourself," he explained,"I'll start."

"I'm Jensen Padalecki and I'm the new coach and chemistry teacher here. I am married to my lovely wife Danneel and we have three children: two boys Austin and Thomas and my daughter JJ." I could practically feel the girls in the room melt at his words, me included. Coach Padalecki then threw the ball across the room and it was caught by Becca.

"My name is Rebecca Way. I run track and I play percussion in marching band. My favorite band is 5sos." She passed the ball to Karina and it continued to make its way around the room.

When everybody had caught the ball and shared Coach took the ball and placed back on his desk. Then he he picked up a stack of papers from the corner of his desk and began passing them out. "This is the list of supplies you will need for my class," he told us.

I scanned the list. There weren't a lot of items, just the basics. Note book, pencil, pen, etc.

Next, he passed out the lab safety contract and told us to have them signed by the end of the week.

"Alright the bell is about to ring. Have a great day and I'll see you all tomorrow," the coach said. As he finished speaking the bell rang and everyone rushed out of the room.

******************************

This is my first story on wattpad hope you like it so far. I won't have a schedule for updating just when I can find the time to write.

Thanks for reading bye