•Letter No. Roku•

•To A Stranger•

I would actually do this in real life xD Then watch their expression when they receive the letter~

Dear Stranger,

Heyyo~ You probably don't know who I am. Or why you have this random letter. But... You see... You must pay close attention to everything that has been written here because its a matter of life and death for you. Muahahah- *ahem*

Lemme start off with who I am. My name is Kuroi, and I am the ghost that lives in your attic.

Yes. The person writing this letter to you is a poltergeist. The room you currently occupy is my old old old bedroom and the comfortable bed you sleep on? Well, that... Is my deathbed. The place were I ate my last cookie... A poisoned cookie, that would be.

Ever feel a cold breeze in the middle of the night? Ever see shadows where they aren't supposed to be? Does your food suddenly taste off at times?

I wonder why that would be...

Imma have to cut this short and get to the point cause I'm a ghost yanno, and ghosts don't know how to write letters.

If you want to live to see the next Frozen movie premiere, you must bring a batch of cookies to the park nearest to your house and leave it by the huge excuse of a lake.

You must do this every day! *^*

And they mustn't be poisoned!!

Or I'll call the police on you, you baka.

Curses from,
The girl that stands behind you in the mirror.

P.S
Please don't show this letter to anyone that has the power to arrest or assassinate me...

Even though I am like soooo dead right now ^^; Totally. Not even breathing. Just completely dead.

So ermm.. Don't do it! It would be a serious waste of money and time. Cause I'm totally dead right now. I don't walk past you on the way to the mall or anything...

*casts an auto-burn spell on the letter so it burns right after being read* *sends the letter* Mehehehe~ 24 letters to burn!