•Letter No. San•

•To My Parents•

Dear Okaa-san and Otou-san,

I don't want to wish bad at on you with this letter...

Cause you're good parents. I mean, you let me live in your house. You provide me with food and you don't abuse me or anything. I could've had it much worse.

But then again. I don't really want to wish well upon you either.

Your expectations are too high. I don't know how my other siblings managed to do it... But then again, I'm nothing like them. They're all sociable and I'm not. They're all clever and successful whereas I wish I could be just that.

I don't know how I became the odd one in the family. But it happened and thats me now.

I wish you could understand that. You don't though. You believe everyone is the same, and those who act differently and have different interests to you are abnormal and have mental issues.

Or that they have a demon inside them. Literally.

I don't think anything I do would ever make you 100% happy. You always manage to pick out the tiniest flaw in everything, and you always have something negative to say.

Also. Have I ever told you that I really don't understand your logic?

If your child is failing in school and making an effort to pull themselves up, how is lecturing them for not trying hard enough supposed to motivate them?

If your child is self-harming, how is screaming at them for doing so supposed to make them stop?

And lastly... How is shouting at them for being stuck to their phone, every time they make an effort be social, meant to encourage them to talk and stay around the family more?

But, like I said. I could've had it much worse so arigatou~ For giving me a good childhood even though it all went south when I got older. I really wish you stuck to having five kids. The last one messed up... bad...

From,
Enji Kuroi
Your sixth and youngest daughter
'The failure of the family tree'

Meh. At least I have my Onii-chan, my Imouto and my Forever Flat Ryuchi twin! *hug tackles Aaron, Tahdi and Ava*

*sets fire to the letter* 27 letters left to burn...