The Best Day of Your Life? (Ending 1)

You were scrolling through your instagram feed. You came across a picture of Nathan Smith, a youtuber who you've had a crush on since he started youtube. You giggled as you saw the funny picture he posted with one of Jacksepticeye's plushies.

(Shown below)

As you were giggling, you heard a voice

As you were giggling, you heard a voice. You paid very little attention, causing you to bump into the person talking. You winced as you fell on your wrist. You looked up at the person, who just walked away. You whimpered and cradled your wrist. You decided to try to call someone. You thought it was broken. You groaned as you saw that you'd run out of battery. The pain was excruciating. You started crying, hard. You closed your eyes, thinking of what to do.

Before you got too deep into thought, someone else called out to you.

"Excuse me Miss, are you al-holy crap-" He cut himself off as he lifted you up, you were about to fight him off. He noticed your shirt, "You're a fan of me, aren't you?" He smirked. You blushed and nodded,

"N-Nate, holy-" You tried to speak, but he put his index finger over your lips to shush you, causing you to blush again. You were fangirling so hard, you're literally being held by your idol. Your vision was getting blurry. "N-Nate.." You passed out, not knowing why.

(A/N: I LITERALLY TOOK THIS FROM SUPERNATURAL )

You woke up slowly. Your head was pounding as you saw Nate talking to some doctor. You smiled at how concerned he was. You were only just a fan. You said, "Nate! Doctor! I'm awake." Nate and the doctor were still talking as you were calling for them.

All of a sudden Nate ran to you at the bed, sobbing on your chest. You were so confused, you sat up and you looked down at your unconscious body, and Nate crying on top of you. You started walking around the hospital. You screamed, "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!? HELP!!" You heard nothing. You sighed. You heard someone else scream and say the same exact thing you just did. You ran around, looking for the other person. You turned around and saw a girl with brown hair down to her shoulders. She spoke softly as if she were telling you a secret. "Can you hear and see me?" She reached out to touch you. She grinned when she realized she could touch you. You nodded softly and touched her back. "I'm Morgan." She held out her hand. You smiled and shook her hand. "Y/n...Do you by any chance know what's going on?" Morgan sighed softly and she looked up at you.

"Well..Y/n..You were stabbed with a poison, which made you extremely weak...And, gosh...I'm sorry to tell you this Y/n but...It's your time." You looked at her in shock, which turned into a laugh. This made her extremely confused. "That's great, but seriously...What in the heck is going on?" Morgan's look saddened, "Honey...that's the truth.." You feel to your knees. You were a spirit... You couldn't believe it. "No! You can't do this Morgan! Please...give me a chance.." She sighed softly. "I'll let you stay a spirit for another while... Just so you can hear Nate's message before you go.." You got sent back. You laid in your body, listening carefully to the message Nate was giving you.

"Y/n,

I know, we met about 1 hour ago...But as soon as I saw you H/c hair, and your e/c orbs...God...I fell hard for you..." He sniffled and wiped his eyes. "Please..wake up Y/n.." You saw Morgan at the door, you screamed and shook your head "No"

"NO! PLEASE MORGAN! YOU CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN! PLEASE!!" You begged, tears falling down your face. Morgan sighed sadly and walked to you. She simply said, "I'm sorry Y/n...Sorry Nate.." She grabbed your head, putting her middle finger above your left eyebrow and behind your ear. You groaned in pain as your last vision was your heart stopping and Nate screaming,

"NO! I LOVE YOU!"

A/N:

Damn I made that sad. I'm sorry guys! I hope you guys enjoyed. There will be a part two that I'll try to post later. I love you guys! Thanks for reading! <3

~Nova