Sneak Peek at Sebastian

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Alexa!" The woman snaps. The girl's head jerks up to look at the woman. "Would you kindly get the registration papers for this gentleman?"

The girl, Alexa, gives me a once over before popping a bubble with her gum. She flicks her black locks to the side of her head and I finally notice that half her head is shaved. Her caramel skin is flawless and her brown eyes pop catching your eye. She jumps down from the counter and walks to a filing cabinet which she rummages through.

I wait patiently as she takes her own sweet time pulling out a folder and sifting through it. I have to admit it though, she is a gorgeous girl, and her hairstyle just emphasizes her beauty tenfold. She has a nice body as well, which is only defined by the tight black skinny jeans, red Vans, and tight red crop top she wears. I can see the indent from the bellybutton ring underneath the white tank top that hides any skin that would be exposed by the crop top.

The woman behind the desk huffs impatiently at the girl. Her graying hair is frizzy with strands already falling from her bun at the top of her head. Anyone could notice that time has not been well to her as her face slowly turns into a mass of wrinkles.

"Alexa, don't make the gentleman wait all day," She snaps at the girl again. I smile as the shakes her ass and pops another bubble. Too bad this girl isn't my mate, I like her already, but maybe a mate showing attitude is not the best either.

"Here ya' are," Alexa says as she slides the folder across the counter to me. "Where ya' come from big guy?" Her voice is heavy with that southern accent yet there is something beautiful in it.

"Minnesota," I say as I pull the folder closer to me. I get a whiff of her scent and know immediately that she is a wolf. "I'm just passing through actually."

She cocks her head to the side as she stares at me. "Just passin' through ya' say?"

"Yes ma'am." I say as I look through the registration papers, I could easily fill out all of this by myself.

Alexa hands me a pen so I smile and thank her.

"If you're just passin' through then why are ya' fillin' out registration papers?" She asks curiously.

"I'm on a mission," I say as I fill out the first paper with mainly just information about my parents.

"Ooh, a mission," She pops another bubble. "What kinda' mission?"

"An important one," I say as I write down my father's name and cell phone number.

"Ooh, sounds cool. I like the sound of that, 'mission'." She giggles to herself. "I wanna go on a mission too, could I join ya'"

I raise my head at this and raise an eyebrow. "I don't think you could help me with this mission, sorry,"

She shrugs her shoulders. "At least I tried." Her smile is captivating.

I continue to fill out the forms until I hear a door open, Alexa still watching me. I can smell the wolf scent so I lift my head to see a fit man standing in the principal's doorway.

"Alexa, leave the young man alone, we don't need you driving him insane on his first day," The man says as Alexa laughs and pops another bubble.

"But daddy, he's pretty," She says with a smirk on her face. The man's jaw tightens.

"Do not play, Alexa, people will get the wrong ideas." His black hair is cut neatly, his face clean and shaven, and his navy blue suit is firm and pressed. Yes, this man screams principal, high authority, and werewolf.

"Daddy, I'm sure that Codee would understand," She says with another smirk.

"Alexa," He says in a warning tone.

"Ugh," Alexa scoffs. "I'm just joking, dad, jeez, take a joke. No need to be so serious all the time." She scoffs as she blows three bubbles after the other.

"Young man, could I speak to you in my office?" The man asks with a gentle smile my way.

"Sure, why not," I say and put all the papers back into the file folder.

"And Alexa, spit out that gum," The man says. Alexa pops a really loud bubble before spitting it into the trashcan that the receptionist holds up to her. "Good girl, now don't be late to class again,"

Alexa groans loudly before grabbing her bag and making her way out of the office. On her way out I spot her popping a fresh piece of gum into her mouth and I have to bite my tongue to keep myself from laughing. Oh yes, I definitely like this girl.

____________________________555______________________________

Author's Blurb

7/30/16

You'll just have to wait until Sebastian gets published to find out what happens next. I already love Alexa after that short bit, don't you?

Don't forget to share Beowulf with ALL of your friends. You can even send the link to your most homophobic friend and maybe they will read Beowulf and realize that it doesn't matter what gender you love, as long as you're in love. :D Who knows, maybe they might enjoy Beowulf and werewolves as much as we do. :D

KEEP THIS BOOK IN YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU CAN BE INFORMED OF WHEN Sebastian GETS PUBLISHED!! :D