Chapter 10

Your POV
Dream
"Where am I?" I thought in my head.
Behind me there were voices. Voices I vaguely recognised. Voices that hadn't been heard for over 7 years. The voices of my family. I turned round before falling to the ground with tears of happiness. They seemed happy aswell, My sister, Errin, ran over to me instantly. Her long, straight, brown hair flowing in the wind as she ran. She jumped up at me, her brown eyes sparkling, before breaking down in front of me. She whispered-
" I missed you (Y/N)! So did Mummy and Daddy!" Just the same as when she was alive.

Suddenly- as if it wanted to crush my dreams- the realisation hit me. Was I really dead?? Well I suppose it was better than being in a world full of Titans. In one part of my mind, I felt happy. Happy that I was reunited with my family. Happy that my death wasn't off being eaten by a Titan. But then, another part of me doesn't feel right. I feel upset. Upset because I will never see my friends again and I will never be able to see Levi again. I hope he's coping well without me. All the pain is going to get to them

A loud explosion interrupted my thoughts. A fire was ablaze in front of me. It was the same situation before my family died. It was the fire that nearly killed Errin. Why were all these memories coming back to me?
End of Dream

Mikasa POV

Both Christa and I got into some comfortable clothes- like we were asked. I changed into some white leggings and a loose T-Shirt while Christa changed into a crisp, white blouse, a pair of denim shorts and tights. We each slipped on a pair of black flats and went on our way to the (Y/N)'s room. I sure do hope that (Y/N) is alright.

Levi's POV
After I made a little detour to Ackerman's dorm, I carried on my journey to the closest bathroom. I grabbed a cloth and used the sink to dampen it and found an empty bucket. I filled the bucket up with a little water and retreated back to (Y/N)'s room. When I had finally returned to the room, I seen a sight that worried me more than I already was. Hanji was there trying to resuscitate (Y/N) . Then my instincts take over.
"NOO!!" I quietly scream, but loud enough so that those in the room could here. All three of those there turned round with puzzled faces before realising that it was me. They then each gave an apologetic look. I spontaneously knew what that look meant.
"No, she can't be. She can't be dead."
"No- shorty #1- its not that, you know, she has passed away- you see, (Y/N)'s breathing keeps stopping every so often. Its like she's stopping herself from dying. I'm gonna be honest with you here Levi, but I think (Y/N) is allergic to something in the alcohol that we were drinking and this is what's making her like this. However, I am not entirely sure that that is the main problem. I will get to the bottom of this for you though. I reckon she will stay in a coma for a day or so. I am so sorry that it had to be like this for you Levi." Hanji replied.

As she was saying these words, I was outraged, more of the fact that Hanji had let my girl drink so much, but then something inside me flipped. It made my way of thinking change, and then I felt responsible for not being there. I carried on my work without a word, and went to check on (Y/N)'s temperature. It was still burning hot, so I placed the damp cloth on her head that I retrieved from the bathroom.
I asked Hanji to take care of (Y/N), along with Mikasa and Christa, while I had some time to myself.

I went into my bedroom- that was an extension room to my office- and sat myself down on the armchair alongside my bed.  It didn't take long for me to dive into a deep slumber.

Levi's Dream
There was a village, Shiganshina to be precise. Something wasn't right, though. In the sky along the horizon was black smoke, rising in the air, as if it owned the sky. I wandered in the midst to find a horrific site and one person was there, crying on the floor, a puddle of tears beneath her.
End of Levi's Dream

Your POV
Dream
"(Y/N)? Is that you?" I heard a voice behind me. A faint voice that should not be here. I knew who it was but I turned my neck, just to be clear my mind wasn't playing tricks on me. My instincts were correct. Along the path stood a figure. His silhouette lingered on the pathway.
"Levi?" I shouted back. I stood up and ran towards him as he ran towards me. I hugged his chest, resting my head just beneath his shoulder. (Well I am only 5'2). I was so glad he was here but...
No
He can't have died, not yet anyway.

"Levi, please do not say you have passed away."
"No, I haven't and neither have you (Y/N). You see, you're just in a deep coma. Hanji believes that you are allergic to something in the alcohol you drank, but it might also be something in your body that has affected you since you were little. We are not entirely sure. (Y/N), I haven't much time okay.."
"But, i...if i'm not dead, then how come I got to see my family again?"
"(Y/N), your mind is a subconscious thing. Your mind is making you think that your family were or are here. Look, it is time for me to leave okay, just make me a promise please."
"Okay, what promise is it?" I asked, staring into Levi's steel gray eyes while he was staring into my (e/c) ones.
"Promise me that you will wake up, and that you will wake up soon and I promise I will wait for you."
"I promise, Levi, I promise." I hugged Levi tighter, because I knew he had to leave. I could feel him gradually fading away. I quickly kissed him on the lips before he was no longer here.
'I promise Levi, I promise I will wake up, just for you' I thought...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So there we have it - Chapter 10. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.
I will try to update again tomorrow if I am not too busy. Could people also please tell me if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes.
But here you go...
The new chapter (which is also the longest chapter I have written yet) so ENJOY

Jade :P