Chapter 7

Your POV

After Levi had spoken Into my ear- I walked over to where Hanji had shouted and sat down in the circle where everybody sat. I sat down in between 2 of my closest friends... Mikasa and Sasha before Hanji decided to start the rules of the game!

"Right, so this is the Truth or dare game" and with holding up a bottle of alcohol added

" if you don't answer your truth truthfully or decide to forfeit or don't fully commit your dare"

She paused for a more 'dramatic' effect

" .......... You have to take 1 shot of this very strong Vodka!!!"

'Oh hell this is gonna be a long night' I automatically thought to myself and then I instantly looked all around the room for Levi.

I couldn't find him so I just shrugged it off as him going back to his office to finish off some paperwork, because he knows more than any of us what happens in Hanji's truth or dare game ~ someone always ends up drunk ... And I mean really drunk ,

Hange starts off

"Eren - Truth or dare?"
"Ermmmm Truth"
"Right then..." She paused because she was clearly thinking of a truth question that Eren could answer and then she added-" out of this room, who would you most likely have a date with?"

Eren took a long pause and then answered with - "(Y/n)" I gasped due to what he just said then I could feel my cheeks heating up and I started to space out thinking about what Levi would say until Eren interrupted my thoughts.

"(Y/n), truth or dare?"

I sat and thought about it and decided to challenge myself and replied with "dare".

Everybody in the room gasped because the dares always seemed to turn out really bad and all you could hear was Hanji evilly laughing.

" okay then (y/n), I dare you to see if captain Levi is sleeping, if he is I dare you to -" holding up an object-" place this on his head and then take as many pictures as you can before he wakes up, if he isn't asleep I dare you to try and get him to go to bed then quickly mess up his paper work."

I got up to leave before he added - " oh and Hanji will be tagging along to see if you do what I asked."

So we both set off to Levi's office and knocked on his door 3 times. Luckily he was asleep and then we snook in. Well we say We snook in but Hanji was there laughing as loud as she could while trying to be quiet.  I then gently placed the flower crown that Eren had given me onto Levi's head and snapped 4-5 pictures. Hanni and I then tiptoed back to the mess hall where everybody else was.

-Time skip brought by Levis flower crown-

By the end of the game I didn't know who was the drunkest. In my honest opinion I believed it was Hanji but I think I was close to beating her. We were about to finish packing away when the doors to the mess hall swung open like there was no tomorrow. I didn't dare turn around because it could only be one person.

"Well ...hiccup.... Hello there ... Hiccup... Levi" Hanji called out. I then spontaneously turned around and seen Levi with an angry look in his eyes.

~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well hello there. I really hope you enjoy this chapter I was just thought that you needed an update considering you haven't had one since like a month ago but here is one now. Also I not long updated my other story so please do read that. I might not update in a while again because school happened and we go back tomorrow after a weeks holiday but I will try to update when I can. Like always, votes and comments would be appreciated.

Admin- Jade xxx