" YOU CHEATER!!"

Alrighty, this ones NOT going to be like 'cheating in a game' there's going to be 3 parts to this chapter. PREPARE THE FEELS!! 😭😶

Your P.O.V
I hugged Mark tightly as he held me in his arms. "I'm super excited to adopt. I will always love you forever" Mark whispered into my ear. I said I love you too and we both let go of the hug. "I'm gonna go down to the store to grab lady products." I smiled grabbing my keys. "Okay but be back soon." Mark chuckled grabbing the remote. I nodded and headed out the door.

  Marks P.O.V
      I'm super happy that she accepted my offering to adopt kids.

   I was flipping through channels until I heard chi chi come up the stairs ( oh shit ) she looked around and her eyes landed on me. She saw (y/n)'s shoes gone and her keys. She grinned and walked over to me and swayed her hips. She placed her finger on my chest and leaned down inches from her face. Her shirt and bib opening showing A LOT of cleavage. "Hey markimoo~" she purred trying to sound like (y/n). "Uh- hi." My breath hitched when she placed her other hand on my clothed crotch. "I'm gonna make you feel good" she giggled placing her lips on mine. I tried pushing away but her arms turned into the animatronic way and she pushed my arms back on the couch while she sat on me and started grinding. I tried everything I could but she was just too strong.

I hope this ends before (y/n) gets home.

Your P.O.V
    It took about 20 minutes to  grab my products.

  I pulled up to the driveway and got out of the car. I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door. I stepped inside to see something that would change my life. Mark making out with chi chi. I showed no emotion and came up to them. " having fun?" I asked leaning on the wall. Mark saw me and bit chi chi's lip and she pulled away wincing. "(Y-Y/N) it's not what it looks like!!" Mark yelled finally pushing chi chi off. " chi chi I thought you left." I asked tapping my foot. "Umm no, road trips are not my thing." She groaned annoyed that I interrupted. "Oh, you can continue because obviously nobody wants me to be here." I scoffed and turned my heels exiting the house walking to my car. Mark came running behind me. "(Y/n) please don't leave me!!" Mark pleaded. "Really Mark? I come home to see you sucking face with that whore who I called a friend!!" I screamed opening my door. "Baby, I promise! I don't want this to end! I love you and only you!" Mark whined as I entered my vehicle slamming my door. "I'll come back in a little while. Your not my boyfriend to me right now. Right now. YOU ARE A CHEATER!!" I yelled the last part and drove off into the distance leaving mark on his knees crying.

Alright, so this is the first chapter of you cheater. I told you the feels were gonna hit home. Don't worry as I said there will be 2 more chapters. And as always I will see all you dudes in the next chapter! Buh bye. Stay awesome sugglets!!