07; We Will Be A Secret.

Chapter Eight; We Will Be A Secret.

I was nervous, I was so nervous. did i mention that i was nervous?

Lukas seemed like; 'say something please'. I looked at him in the eyes and we didn't say anything. like, for so long . even Brynn walked in. we didn't say anything. she had dinner and she said she wanted us to be there.

at dinner, mom was infront of me and dad besides mom then alex. Lukas was beside me and brynn was besides lukas.

"so who is this, lucia?" Mom asked, smiling and referring to Lukas. ugh.

did i mention that i hate my name?

i fake smiled and introduced them, lukas was so nice! like it wasn't himself.

"are you guys dating?" dad asked.

i wish, wait what?!

me and lukas looked at each other; "no, we're just close friends, really close friends" lukas said, smirking at me. i literally was about to choke on my food.

Close friends . . ?

"Lucia, you know...German?" dad asked in a sympathetic look on his face.

dafuq?! he didn't hear me when i spoke to lukas?

i gasped. "(the fuck?! you didn't know that?) zum Teufel ?! Sie wusste nicht, dass ?" i said to myself in particular.

lukas laughed to himself and Brynn smiled. dad looked at mom and they looked at me.

"what did you say?" mom asked, she was like talking to a child who had a surprise egg and she asked what it had inside.

I looked at brynn and she said; "the food is hot".

When we finished food, I went to my room and sat on my bed. Lukas and Alex were talking to each other and i didn't care a bit. all i want is him, away from me.

why?

i couldn't believe my crush liked me back. i'm beyond beautiful, i'm scary. blonde hair that looked always like a ghost hair. blue-green eyes that didn't look that pretty. why would he like me? was it pettines? was it liam telling him that i was a desperate slut and crazy over a musician who had fans who would've freaked out over 'us'?

or was it-

"can i come in?" Lukas asked, being Lukas, he came in instantly. sometimes i thought that he would be like that girl, Abby, from the movie, 'let me in' because she had 'owen' to say to her you can come in. zombies thingy though?

he sat next to me. and I had to say something like if he did like me i had to say it back.

"I'm sorry" He started. not looking me in the eyes. i was truly, madly, deeply, confused. like he was sorry for fucking what?! for blurting his love for me?

probably.

i seen that he realized my my confusion of his 'apology' so he continued; "I shouldn't confess that I liked you, that was too soon"

so he did like me?

no! it was just pity.

"Lukas, i'm not believing any of the god knows what you saying! i know you don't" i defended.

"yes i do!"

"no you don't"

yes i do"

"no you don't!!"

"Yes I-

I sighed. "can we just keep things like it used to be?"

his eyes saddened but he nodded. we started playing Would You Rather. it was fun actually but until I was standing up looking at my phone and Lukas standing up, too infront of me.

I placed my phone on the nightstand and smiled at Lukas, who was smirking for no reason. i shrugged it off "your turn".

"Would you rather, kiss me or push me away" he said coming closer and i could feel his breath. what the hell?!

"what!" i protested.

"answer my question"

I kept silence for ages and i guess he knew what I would say. and he then slowly put his hands on my waist and we kissed.

i was happy and i was happy! did i mention that i was fucing happy? when we pulled away i smiled into the ground shyly.

"And that's why I want you to be my GirlFriend" he smiled.

wait, what? what about the freaking fans? how would they react to 'me' dating there idol? i really wanted to be his. but, it wasn't fear for the fans. when i was little, i used to obsess over Luke Hemmings. when I've heard that he got a girlfriend, worse, Arzaylea. i freaked, yelled, cried, whined for a whole week.

{A/N: that's my life 24/7}

how would a fan of him react? 'MOM?!! LUKAS HAS A GIRLFRIEND!!! NOOOO! WHYYY???'

i shook my head, "i can't"

he shook his head in disagreement. "Look, it would be just for a week or two. then, when we feel like 'we' wouldnt work, we can cut it, ok?"

that made me think, deeeeeply

maybe.

"lucy, we will be a secret, ok?" he practically begged.

i wasn't sure about that, fans... "ok" i blurted.

wow?