→ Foreword

S Y N O P S I S

Your life isn't about one thing in specific. It's a series of events that give you shape and help you become the person you're today, and turn into a better or worse version of yourself throughout the years. It's all up to you.

17-years-old Pearl Blanchard - a girl with a good memory, which makes it easier for her to study, and get good grades.

A girl that loves helping, and spending time with her family -starts to go through a series of events that change the way she sees things, her perspective and mindset. The only thing to wonder is if she'll be capable to handle it all.

As secrets come to light, unexpected friendships and relationships, and new feelings get in the way. When you think your life is good and perfect, that's when you know you're not seeing everything as it is.

➸❀➸

C A S T

P E A R L B L A N C H A R D

H E A T H O ' N E A L

➸❀➸

A F T E R G L O W
S E R I E S

Behind The Glow
Everybody Loves Elijah
Afterglow
The Last One

➸❀➸

C O N T E N T

Mild sexual content
Cursing
Flawed characters
Long chapters

➸❀➸

E P I G R A P H

"What a treacherous thing to believe that a person is more than a person." John Green, Paper Towns

➸❀➸

D E D I C A T I O N

To the shy ones,
The brave ones
The loud ones,
And the wild ones.
To everyone who dares to live this life.

➸❀

N O T E

This isn't a love story. This is a story about family, friendship, trust, values and growing up. Of course, love is included, but that isn't the only topic on this story.
That being clear, if you decide to keep reading, I hope you enjoy it!
Buckle up and get ready.

- Bren x

COPYRIGHT 2018 © BRENDA SIME

AVAILABLE ONLY ON DREAME