Chapter 12:My everything

Shout out to SexyJelena for the amazing cover ! 😊😊😊

Selena's POV

I sorta came up with a plan on how to tell Justin I love him , I know he plays basketball on Friday nights , which is tomorrow , so I figured I would have a few hours to myself , so now I have the time but I need Jason's help .

"Jason pstt Jason" I say while he's laying on the couch , Justin's in the shower so this gives us time to talk "What ?" Jason says "I need your help " I say "Hell.No" he says in a teasing manner "Come on" I whine pouting "fine what do you want ?" He sighs I smile in victory .

"Okay I'm going to tell your brother I love him " I admit his blue eyes widen "You love him ?" He says I nod
"Hallelujah ! that dumb fuck has been annoying the fuck out of me with his 'should I say it first ?,do you think she'll say it back ? What if she laughs ? I.Can't.Take.It.Anymore " he says I giggle , that's so cute to me .

"Anyway I'm going to tell him I love him but I want to do something special , you know it's not everyday you tell someone you love them " I say "Okay so how can I help ? I've never even had a girlfriend ?" He says I roll my eyes "I know but guys like you and Justin , how would you like to be told ? " I say "What do you mean guys like us ?" He says defensively "not like that I mean like 'gangsta ' guys " I say he nods.

"Hmm I got an idea how about you cook for him and tell him some gay love speech boom bam done sweet yet simple " Jason says after some brain storming "Why the hell didn't I think of that ?" I say pulling a pickle out of my pocket "Why the fuck do you have a pickle in your pocket ?" Jason says looking at me like I'm crazy "Because I'm pregnant and always hungry duh !" I say as it's the most obvious thing in the world .

"Why aren't you sleeping ?" Justin whispers stroking my hair "I'm not tired " I whisper back looking into his beautiful eyes " you should get some sleep baby we have school tomorrow " he says pecking my nose " but I'm not tired " I whine playing with his peach fuzz "want me to help you with that ?" He smirks , I roll my eyes " your mom and brother are just down the hall so ...no " I say giggling quietly he hovers over me "guess we'll have to be quiet then huh ?" He smirks then starts kissing my neck " we can'-" I began "shhh let me make love to you " he whispers , I smile at his words "okay " I whisper back, and he smiles pecking my lips before continuing his assault  on my neck .

I sit up and pull off my shirt , recklessly throwing  it somewhere ,  he hovers over me again and leans into kiss me , I gasp as he slips his tongue into my mouth swirling it around mine , he pulls away and starts sucking on my sweet spot as I moan softly .

"You're so beautiful baby " Justin mumbles and I moan as his head lowers to my breast , he starts sucking and licking my sensitive skin , surely leaving marks .

I moan in ecstasy as he puts one of my nipples in his mouth , it feels so good because lately they've been extra heavy and sensitive , he sucks on it and I feel some pressure leave my nipples , I tug at his golden brown hair quietly moaning as he switches to my other breast .

I feel his hands at the waistband of my (his) boxers , he pulls them down and throws them somewhere , then removes his own .

Justin pulls the sheet up covering our waist (just in case someone tries to come in ) and kisses me some more, I pull away and wrap my hands around his neck , then lean up and start marking him ,usually I'm not clingy but he's mine and I want to show those girls he's mine , I've never been so possessive .

"Stop teasing" I moan quietly , he chuckles and then I feel him inside me fully "oh my god " I moan throwing my head back "damn you're so tight " he moans as I suck on his neck . I trail kisses up to his lips and he kisses back ferociously causing me to moan into his mouth "shit Sel" he cries out burying his face into the crook of my neck .

I keep my hands around his neck and tug at his hair as he thrust into me faster , good thing his bed isn't one of those squeaky ones .

" I want to try something " Justin says pulling out of me , I instantly nod willing to do anything to get him back inside of me , he pulls me up to his lap so my back is pressed against his chest " sit up on your knees " I comply and he follows the position .

Justin pushes into me slowly , once he's all the way inside of me again I moan throwing my head back against his shoulder " Justin " I moan , he brings his hand around to cover my mouth while thrusting into me from behind " fuck " he groans kissing my neck and driving into me so fiercely I nearly moan out loud .

"Justin " I moan looking back at him our faces inches apart , our mouth hang open while we moan looking into each others eyes , it's so erotic yet simple , his eyes are beautiful ,  I feel my walls clench as my eyes roll back in pleasure "I'm gonna cum" I moan "me too" he says picking up his pace pretty soon we're both reaching our peaks and moaning ( not too loud though )  I don't know how I made it this far with out hollering ,I let out one last moan and Justin pushes me onto the bed gently and he lowers his head licking me clean .

"That. Was .Fucking .Amazing" He says in between breaths"literally"I mumble "you tired now ?" He asks in a normal tone "Definitely " I say , he chuckles and I get up

I put on my underwear , boxers and shirt then throw Justin his boxers , he slips them on and I get back into bed.

I snuggle into his chest and place gently kisses there , fuck tomorrow I don't know if there will even be a tomorrow,  I look into his eye's and say the words I've been wanting to say "I love you " I say he smiles widely "I'm not done yet , I just want to tell you how special you are , you're amazing and I love you so much, you're all I could ever want and all I'll ever need , you've given me the best gift I could ever ask for ,you can make me smile just by thinking about you I'm upset when you're upset and I don't want anything bad to happen to you ever , it hurts me. I didn't think it was possible to love this much until you , you Justin Drew McCann are my everything " I sniffle and I wipe his tears , I've never seen him cry before and I don't ever want to see him cry for anything other than joy he's so special to me "I love you too " he says I lean in and kiss him passionately "I .Love.You.so.so.much " he says pecking my face all over I giggle and snuggle into his chest again "Good night baby" I whisper "good night princess" he whispers back .