Falcon

It felt as if it was a normal day. But it wasn't. Something was off, deep in my gut I could feel it. It was just a normal day at school. But everyone was..... Bare. Their faces showed no features. All that I could tell is they weren't all normal school goers. Some wore suits others wore winter clothes others wore their pajamas. But I guess that is somewhat normal for school. The most unsettling part was that they all stood in a line that went through our main hallway. The hallway isn't that long. Maybe fifty yards, but it seemed unnaturally stretched. Like it went on forever. "What's happening here?" I whispered to myself. "It's your fault" I hear behind me. I turn, startled by the voice. I see a middle aged black man. His hair just beginning to gray. It's short and has arrow patterns on the for sideburns. He wears a trench coat and dark slacks over a strange neutral plate shirt. Like what knights wear. He has dark aviators to cover his eyes. The strangest thing about him though was the tattoo he had on his wrist. It was a bird of sorts. I think a falcon. "Who are you? What's going on". He smiles at me "it's your fault they're all going to die" he says. Then he sprints at me.