What did I just do?...

Chapter 1.
Chase's POV.
"Adam! You don't need to teach the students how to throw their teammates across the room! They are supposed to help people!"
"But this is helping people, Chase. If they need to throw a bad guy, they should know how. And your nerd herd is the perfect test subject."
I screamed in frustration before I felt someone grab me around the waist. I immediately started trying to kick them and get out of their grip, but I was stopped by someone grabbing onto my legs, making my struggles useless.
"Yeah good job, Nathan! Jake, grab his arms and I'll let go of his tummy!" My older brother yelled happily.
"Adam! Stop! And that's my waist!"
As I felt someone grab my arms.
"Ok, on the count of three, throw him into that wall! 1...6...4...2...7...3!"
I was immediately flung through the air, my arm crashing against impact as several waves erupted through it, making me moan.
"Good job, guys!" I heard Adam congratulate as loud high fives sounded through the room while my vision was getting blurry and dark, my arm practically feeling like the heaviest person in the world sat on it, before I heard someone yell my name, and my vision went fully black.
Third person POV.
After hearing yells from the training room which belonged to her two, annoying, biological brothers, she stormed in there, only to see Adam high fiving two students. She quickly looked around to see Chase, passes out beside the wall, with his arm behind him. She ran over and started shaking him gently to wake him up, but to no avail as she yelled the elder one's name.
"Adam!"
The black haired teenager turned around to see her crouched down to his baby brother, excluding Leo, but being as clueless as he was, he just asked "what happened" as normal as could be.
"Adam, we've told you over and over not to throw him. Look what you did to him."
"I didn't do it."
"Don't lie to me Adam, who else would throw Chase hard enough to hurt him?"
"I didn't do it myself. I told Nathan and Jake to do it."
"Adam, we're not supposed to have them hurt the students or mentors. We're here to help them be heroes."
"I know. We pretended Chase was a enemy."
Bree rolled her eyes and felt rare sympathy towards her brother. She never hurt him physically, but she was constantly saying that he was a loser, fun killer, so on and so forth. Leo came over to them and stayed silent, for a rare moment and just helped Bree lift Chase into her arms so they could get him to the infirmary. When they brought him in, he was immediately placed on one of the bright white beds and was immediately scanned for glitches in his chip, as well as injuries. While students normally ended up waiting a few minutes for treatment, if Adam, Bree, Chase or Leo got injured, they were immediately treated. Probably because their father was paying the doctors, but Bree almost didn't care, so long as everyone eventually got the care they needed. When they finished, Chase's left arm was in a sling, and his other hand had been strapped down to the bed, as a precaution, because Chase has had many injuries in his arms, and for some reason, whenever one arm was injured, the other started using his molecular kinsiese almost instantly. Almost immediately, Mr. Davenport came racing in, one hand in his "precious hair", the other on his hip, as he demanded.
"Bree, Leo, what happened?"
"Adam had some of the students throw Chase into the wall, thus breaking his arm." Leo explained.
"Wait, what?! I was gonna ask what you did to my belt buckle, you know, the one with my flawless face." Their father bragged as Bree rolled her eyes as he continued. "I'll talk to Adam later, for now, I want you two to find my belt buckle. I'll stay here and give you guys news on Chase as soon as possible."
Bree and Leo nodded as the latter left the room, not wanting to see any more injuries for the day while the girl was hesitant in leaving her brother, but only for a second, as she knew he would be safe with their father, before leaving to find her father's "precious belt buckle".
After a few days, Chase was up and walking around, with his arm still in a sling, before walking, into his older brother, making them both collide to the floor. The older one stood up immediately, and held out his outstretched arm to help his brother up, but he absolutely refused as he pushed himself up, using the wall beside him.
"Chase? Are you alright?" The elder questioned in a rare, caring tone.
"Why do you care?" The younger scoffed as he tried to walk away, but his super strong brother grabbed his right shoulder and turned him around so he was facing him.
"Cause I don't like when you're mad at me, or when you're hurt."
"If you don't like those, then why are you constantly poking fun at me? Or throwing me across the room?"
"Cause..." The oldest drifted off, feeling a common moment of stupidity.
"You have no idea, do you?! You do it for fun, don't you?! You know what?! I wish I had a different brother, who appreciates me!" The youngest yelled, straight in his brother's face as he stalked off before walking into Douglas.
"Hey, you ok?" His actual father asked, slinging a arm over his son's shoulder.
"Adam and I got into another fight." The boy sighed, slightly accepting the warm embrace of his father's arm, but tried not to show it.
Meanwhile, he sighed and asked the common question he asked after a fight between the two brothers, normally because he and his older brother would have similar ones when they were kids, or even now.
"What happened this time?"
"He told me that he doesn't like it when I'm mad or hurt, so I demanded to know why he teased me and threw me across the room. When he didn't answer, I told him I wished I had a different brother, a biological brother, who appreciated me."
He then looked down at his shoes, and missed his father turn white as a sheet for a few seconds, before his face turned to it's original color and offered a job to his somewhat immobile son.
"Chase, since you can't teach with your arm like that, I was wondering if you could sort and put away some files in my office."
"Sure Douglas."
"Great, I want you to put the ones in the yellow files, in my safe, and the white ones in the chute. The chute leads to Donnie's office. But whatever you do, don't look in the yellow files. They are classified."
"I understand, Douglas." His son told him before he went to the office.
Chase's POV.
I went into Douglas's office and started putting the correct files where they went after opening Douglas's safe and I did everything he asked. I was about to put the last file in the safe when I saw that it read, 'the four original bionic superhumans'. It must've been a mistake though. It was only Adam, Bree and I who were the original ones. Forgetting what my father had told me, I opened the file to see the files for Adam, Bree and I, then I looked at the last file, and almost passed out at what it said...
Eek! This is my surprise story I've been planning for awhile! Most of this chapter is in third person, except for the beginning and end, so tell me if you want me to write the rest of the story like this, or just in one Point Of View.
Now I will be continuing my other stories eventually, but labratsfanforever told me that's it better to take your time, so that's what I'm gonna do. Thanks for that wonderful advice, Maddie and I hope you like this story.
Over and out.
Susz13.