FOUR

IT'S BEEN two weeks since Zayn's and Milly first sex tape release. Zayn was still a bit down due to some critics saying he was lacking creation with his last art pieces, while Milly was searching for a job and attending morning classes. The two didn't really talk about the fact that they had sex, it continued as a normal day for the two. They didn't even bothered to check the views on their sex tape on the site they uploaded it on. They didn't even check their email they set up together if their little plan did expand. Milly had just came back from her classes for the day, she could hear music blasting from Zayn's room and she automatically knew he probably wouldn't be in the mood to be bothered at the moment.

Milly took it upon herself to check the email account, she looked through the emails seeing some unwanted emails from single women and men. However, one email did catch the woman eye. She clicked it and when she got finished reading it, a smile appeared on her face. Milly grabbed her phone and dialed the number attached to the email. Leaning back propping her feet on the coffee table.

"Hello, this is Milly Evans. You emailed my boyfriend and I about our video," Milly would see Zayn walk out his room, his hands covered in paint.

He eyed her wondering who the hell she was talking to, but instead walked into the bathroom to wash his hands. Milly on the other hand found herself prancing around the room in excitement listening to the man on the other end. She only chuckled at his corny flirting.

"Now, Mr Chapman I'm a taken girl. I don't do my boyfriend would improve of that," Milly rubbed the back of her neck as she was walking around in the living.

"Well, Ms Evans us at Nubia Films pornographic company enjoy you Mr Malik chemistry on screen. We want to buy the video, promote it with our brand." Mr Chapman replied.

"What's in it for us?" Milly asked.

"Oh believe me, a pretty larger price. But we will need you two to travel to Los Angeles by this Friday to discuss the contract further movie." Mr Chapman admitted.

Milly nodded as if she was in front of him. How the hell were they going find money to buy plane tickets or even a place to stay? "I'm sure we'll be there."

She knew that Mr Chapman was smiling from ear to ear on the other line.

"Now, I have an important meeting to attend. I'll see our new favorite couple this Friday."

"Yes, you will. Have a wonderful day Mr Chapman."

"I'm sure I will and Ms Evans?"

"Yes?"

"You should really check the view count on you and your boyfriend video."

She heard the dial tone on the other end, hanging up the phone and grabbing her laptop. She would type in the website they uploaded it on and saw that right there on the home page, her and Zayn's video was considered the video of the day. Her eyes grew big at the amount of views. Over one million and counting. Milly clicked the video to see the comment section, letting out a loud laugh at some comments.

"Z!" Milly yelled.

Zayn would peek out the bathroom, he was now cleaning his paint brushes. Milly would motion him to come over. He rolled his eyes before walking over to her, wiping paint on his shirt. When she turned the laptop to him, his mouth dropped. He would lean forward to read the comments, chuckling at some.

"What? How can this chick say my dick not that big?" Zayn questioned.

"And on top of our video being..the video of the day, we're going to Los Angeles." Milly jumped in excitement before hugging Zayn.

"Wait, so that's who you were on the phone with?" He asked.

"Yes, some guy from that porn site Nubia Films. A lot of popular porn stars are on that site. He stated that he wanted to help promote us in the porn industry, we're going to be the porn world favorite's porn couple." Milly explained as she grabbed her laptop.

She actually saw Zayn crack a smile ever since the art show. Her head whine up on his shoulder. This was actually happening. They were about to pretend to be a couple for the sake of making money and being the king and queen of porn. Both Zayn and Milly let out a long sigh before Zayn broke the silence, "How the hell we going get plane tickets from though?"

"Where the hell are we going to sleep?" Milly asked.

"Well, I kinda have that handled."

"What do you mean Z?"

"I know this boy named Liam, I did the cover art for his EP one time and he paid me. We kinda became best friends and he told me if I need anything when I'm in L.A, come to him." Zayn explained.

Milly hand went up to her chest, playfully being offended. She let out a dramatic gasp. "I can't believe you're cheating on me, how you gonna have a whole new best friend without telling me?"

Zayn shrugged his shoulders. "I'm sorry." He playfully rolled his eyes at her. "But, I'm sure we're going to find a way out there."

Zayn did remembered that he did sell some of his art at the art show for a pretty good prize. They just had to book a flight. For once through this week, he felt happy. With the bad reviews from a couple of his teachers on his art work, he just wasn't filling well. The boy was a walking perfectionist, everything had to go perfect with him and boy was he happy that this was going well.

"Well, I'm going to get an early start on packing." Milly pushed herself off the couch.

"Okay," Zayn replied grabbing her laptop and opening it and reading some of the comments.

Although, there was some from some white dudes that were racist, majority of them were positive comments. Complimenting the size of Milly's tits, his stroke game, and how much chemistry the two had in the bedroom. Some comments even said they wanted more videos between the two. While others were asking how him and Milly met or why did they decide to make a sex tape. Those were the type of questions both him and Milly needed to scrape up the answers to before they went to California. They had to be believable, something to make it obvious that they were dating.

"Yo Z?" Milly interrupted.

"Huh?"

"I can't believe we're fucking porn stars."

____________________________

author note ;; so yeah their video became really popular. i don't know the process of becoming famous in the porn industry, so i'm just going wing it out and do some research. yes, nubia films is an actual porn website. hope you enjoyed the chapter. sorry for any mistakes, i plan on editing this once i hit 8 chapters.