Chapter 2 new school

Blake Anderson above 🔼🔼🔼🔼🔼

Scarlett's POV

I  woke up to the banging sound on my door and the yells of my dad telling me to wake up for school . "Scar wake up so you won't be late for your first day of your new school"said my dad."fine dad   I am up be down in 10" I said to my dad ."fine. Hurry up then I am taking you to school"said David jones.with that I got up and got dressed in  my tumbler outfit then I was off to school.

 When my dad drops me off and he leaves I make my way to the office as I am walking  I hear wolf whistles  and  girls whispering stuff about me

When my dad drops me off and he leaves I make my way to the office as I am walking  I hear wolf whistles  and  girls whispering stuff about me .but hey I do look fine😝 asf.
I then get my schedule and I see
I have
Scars schedule
--------------------------
1.math
2.p.e
3.history
Lunch
4.free period
5. Art
6.english
7. Free period

I then started to make my way to my locker when someone  bump into me . Uhhh not today as I am getting up I see this guy and five other guys in the back of him he must be the leader hmmm . I the opened my big mouth  and said "hey watch where you going  retard  I am trying to get to my locker " .  I then regretted what I said when   He told me who he his but I did not show fear ."what  did you d
Say princess  because I don't think you know who I am since you are new I am the gang leader of the diamond backs   Blake Anderson so if I where you I would bite my tung  next time " . He then started to walk  away when I opened my mouth again  and said "I don't care who you are  but you don't scare me   Blake Anderson "I then started to make my way to my first class math when I got their  was only one sit by  the one and only Blake Anderson  uhhhhh . I then took my seat  and started taking notes when  Blake started to talk to me "meet  me at lunch outside " ."sure why not "I said .then   Math was over p.e and history went by quick so know it was lunch  I then got my food and made my way out  side to sit with Blake  and his gang. I seen him  at a table He turned around  and made room for me to sit ."glad you can make it princess  I thought you would not come at all"said blake ."why not come I don't have any friends at this school Any way  so I thought why not hang out with the big bad gangleader" I said  he then smirk .after that we talked for a little  then I left to class  .

After school I went home then went to bed after the long day..