finding out

Background story
Sabrina is 18 years old, she lives with her older brother named Anthony (21 years old), her younger sister named Serena (10 years old) and her parents. They all  live  in Central London, Well that was till Sabrina found out the biggest secret that changed her life forever.

beginning
Sabrina POV

"Anthony stop" i say as i start crying from laughter at his jokes. However, we both stopped as soon as we heard the door bell ring, we both walked downstairs and opened the door.
In front of us were two people, one female and the other one was a male, they were both very smartly dressed and looked intimidating.
"Hello, is this the home of Sabrina Kamara" The man said
"Yep, that's me" I say lifting my arm mid-way up
what did he want? how do they know my name? who are these people? were all the questions spinning around in my head.
"Hello, my name is investigator D. Morris"
I was confused as to why there are investigators outside my home. i looked at Anthony with a confused look and he gave the same back.
"uh Hello, why are you asking for me?" i say.
"Can we talk somewhere a bit more private, if thats okay?" the lady said
"Yeah sure, come in" as i led them to the living room.
'Hi, Can we talk Sabrina by herself please?" the lady said to Anthony
"sure" as Anthony got up and went upstairs.
why did Anthony look guilty and what is happening right now?

"Hello Sabrina, We work for California investigators" the man said as he leaned forward and held his hands together.
I just smiled and waited for them to carry on.

"We have very important news for you that we were told you're not aware of"
"And what's that?" i say in a blunt tone

"Sabrina, we know who you're......