Pretty much a selfharm story.

It was an early morning as Bella layed on the floor. She knew everyone was sleeping, she she just didn't get up. She dosed off and woke up with her little brother Adam shaking her to wake up. Bella, grandma is dead he said. Bella played asleep as Adam wouldn't stop shaking her. Bella just layer there. lifeless not moving, barley breathing thinking to herself no, not today, she's not dead. she can't be dead. She just layer there. After a few minutes she stood up, her mom tried to hug her but we just pushed away, she went straight to grandmas room closed and locked the door, and sat on the floor beside her bed.

Bella felt nothing. It was a weird feeling. Like everything is just now falling into place. Bella new bad things were going to be happening soon. She just didn't know what, all she could think was, "why do you have to be gone" Bella had just talked to her last night, and now she's dead. Bella's family kept knocking on the door wanting to come in. But Bella just say there.

Bella finally decided to come out, and when she did her whole entire family was there. They kept trying to hug her, but all she did was push them away. No, just get away from me Bella kept screaming. Bella Jesus Christ, your grandma is dead and you won't let the people who love you most just be there for you? Bella's mom said with tear streaming down her face. No mom, no I won't.