colliding my world

After a great needed extra time to rest my eyes, I peeled the sheets from over my face. I yawn again not even trying to cover my wide open mouth, then I blink twice really fast. I sat up looking around, the house was quiet.

'did she leave?'

I climb out of bed, my bare feet touch the cold wooden floors. It squeaked loudly, I than stroll over into the bathroom. I turn to the bathroom mirror, I looked a messed. My hair was going everywhere. And my eyes were red as if I was crying. I hadn't been, I haven't since I heard about what happen to my real parents when I was ten. I was so sad and that's the only time I recalled being sad. Is that bad?

I look away, and closed the bathroom door with my feet, it made a slam. It was loud but I didn't care. I peel off my pjs first, which was pink and had fat rabbits on it like a toodler would have. I then peel my underwear from my pale body, I needed color. But I didn't tan. I hated that I couldn't.

I threw my clothes in the open black bin next to the tub that I place my dirty clothes into. I then climb into the white cold tub. I then pull the brown lace curtains closed and turn the silver handle on the tile wall of the tub/shower. I turn the handle in between the area that was marked red and blue. so the water came out warm but not hot or cold. I have sensitive skin and I had to make sure the water turn out perfect. After scrubing myself with my body wash and scrubbing cloth for a good minute. I rinse my body off and turn off the water. I than open the curtains and climbed out. How lovely that the A/C was on. Making me shiver. I wrapped my body with my cream colored towel. I walk to the sink. I grab my purple and yellow toothbrush and took my crest toothpaste and open the cap. I than I put some in the toothbrush. Than I closed the toothpaste with its cap and brushed my teeth. After I was done I choose my clothes and changed in my room. Than I stroll to my white dresser with birds carved on it and a huge mirror attach above. I grab my old fashion oak wood brush and brush my hair as much as I could. My hair was really curly and dark red. People always adore it, and my sister never knew why I brushed it cause after barely straightening it, it curls back after an hour and never proper goes straight. I have straighten it with a straightener but it just last around four hours which isn't much. it was all pointless but I love to brush it, it reminded me of mom. The mom I remember, who raised me and died with the dad I knew in a plane crash. I hadn't cry when I heard not that I didnt care but the fact of the matter was that I couldn't no tears parted my eyes when I heard no matter how devastated I was, and I was. I couldn't cry anymore after I heard about my real parents. Most people would say I had a sad experience but I never saw it like that I still thought I had a good life and was happy, because dying is what happens to everyone. So I wouldn't say you had a bad life just cause someone died. If that's what makes a bad life than I guess everyone will or does has a bad life. so yes I never experience gut wrenching pain... I finish combing then put my shoes on, grab my grey satchel, and ran out my room. Than I ran down the stairs. I was walking to the door when I heard snoring, I turn to see my sister sleeping on the brown leather couch. She was snoring and looked like she been there for a while. I stroll over and bend down to her ears. With a holler I said, "Wake up Callie!"

She jumped up and screamed. She tensed up while clutching onto her backpack like it could save her life. I laughed so hard that my stomach ache with great pain.

"Should've seen your face!" I said then copying the face she made.

She glared, and she relaxed.

"Jerk." She muttered.

"Why are you still doing here?" I asked still with a smile across my face.

"I was waiting on you."

"This is why your always late, your always waiting on me." I laughed.

"Yea, also I ate your breakfast."

"I figure as much." I said shaking my head.

"There's no time for you to be sleeping we're late, gosh Callie!" I teased with a chuckle.

"Haha, very funny." she said still glaring.

I smiled, "I thought so." And with that I walked out the door.

She followed, like a zombie would for brains.

"You've got me tired, by all that waiting."

"No one asked you to." I said climbing into the passenger seat and Callie climb into the drivers side of the black beetle.

"That's why I'm such an amazing sister." she said, "And you're welcome."

"Thank you Callie." I smirked.

Callie put the key in the ignition and turn it with that came a roar of an engine.

"You hear that." Callie said putting her hand to the back of her ear.

"what?" I laughed.

"A beaut!" She smiled, and with that she backed out our red stone driveway it match the white wooden cabin look.

I rolled my eyes, "totally."

She laughed and drove off, heading to our college. A drive to our college was far. But it was worth it, it was such an advance college. I was surprised I got accepted. My sister was smart and talented but for me I lack both of them sadly. I felt like the family's disappointment some times but they still treated me well. I was lucky to have them. but I always had bad grades, I mean bad. D's and C's bad I felt stupid. The only classes I aced was art. And that's the only class my sister failed at. Our art teacher would have pity on her and give her C's but she clearly knew she deserved D's and F's but my sister tried so I guess, A for effort? My teachers didn't do the same for me. But I got accepted by my great art skills and now I'm studying as an art student so who would knew.

It's funny my sister didn't looked like a "geek" at all though.

She had blonde straight thin long hair to her hips, light cream brown eyes, thick lips, she was skinny, short eye lashes, 5"5, tan skin and dressed like she was going to a fancy dinner party most of the time. but today she decided to dress casual, her once an a blue moon kinda day. She wasn't wearing jeans though, she thought pants looked weird on a female. she sounded like an old 50s man hotwired her brain. I wore jeans most the time unless it was extremely hot than shorts saved te day and when it was extremely cold sweats provided comfort and care to my legs. I never wore a dress except once and I made my parents regreted that.

I was five and I had a really bad tantrum.

Made my parents never want to try that again, and for skirts I never.

They feel to open and girly for me.

I was 5"2 (short), lean have amazing leg muscles, dark red hair to my chest, really curly hair, pale skin like a vampire would have if they were real, bright green eyes, dimples on both cheek, long eye lashes, and average size lips.

I lean my head on the window, my sister have her seatbelt on and I didn't I wasn't paying attention. I had my window rolled down and the wind blew my hair everwhere making the combing pointless if it wasn't already.

I was humming while my sister speed down the long above water bridge. We was on the lane in the middle and I was staring at the water. When I look over back to the front of the road out of nowhere we saw a dark figure person in front of the car. Me and my sister scream, my sister slam on the brakes and turn the stirring wheel to the side quickly. The speed we was going made the car moved onto the end lane next to the railing next to the water and the car flipped. Than it kept rolling all I could think was 'Callie!'

But soon after my head smash into the wind sheild and blood flew everywhere as did glass blood stain my eyes shut. I could heard the car smashing into the metal railing and broke through. Than my head smash into the dash board as the car falled on its nose. When it hit the water I saw a darken gold light the water rushed in and my vision was all the way faded away. Blood stain the water and I couldn't barely move. But I turn my head towards Callie, blood covered her whole body. Her head Hung on the seat belt lifeless, it lyed awkwardly. "Callie..." I said with my last breath before I black out. First I felt cold, extremely cold for awhile but than warmth took over and the cold disappear... was Callie died? was I died? What was this warmth? What was that dark figure...  all I knew was that I felt a strange feeling as I lyed lifeless in that car... Something saved me and I couldn't explain it.