Chapter1

KayyCee I woke up by quees hitting me with a pillow move quees I groaned get up he yelled and hit me with a pillow quees stop I yelled then he hit me with the pillow hard then get up he said Fine I yelled and rolled out the bed and hit the floor ouch I said hahahahahaha quees laughing That's not funny dick head I yelled getting off the floor I know but this is he hit me with the pillow and made me fell and he ran I hate you I yelled and I got up and took a shower I got out dried off and put on my black laced bra and underwear from Victoria secret ok after that I put on lotion and I grabbed my outfit I grabbed my black Joggers Blue V-Neck black and blue Nike's with my black vest to go over my shirt I flat ironed my hair then grabbed my accessories I whore my black nose ring and black earrings in all of my holes on my ear I spayed on a little vanilla perfume I grabbed my phone and things I needed and went downstairs I saw quees laying on the couch and moma cooking I took a pillow and hit quees in the face with it. Wtf he yelled watch your mouth moma said.  I laughed. Good Morning Mommy I said and kissed her jaw then sat down what's for breakfast. Bacon,eggs,and biscuits. Oh moma throwing down. I said grabbing the OJ and pouring it in a cup. Shut yo fat ass up quees said I looked down and medaled with my fingers I ain't fat he came in the kitchen I'm sorry I was just playing damn take a joke you so Insecure I still had my face down he started tickling me I laughed Come here big baby an he hugged me I smiled because I know my big brother loves me. Thanks for the juice he took it and ran. Simone my moma yelled go see what's taking that girl so long she said Yes mam I ran up the stairs. And knocked on her door and she answered and walked back over to the closet girl you still not dressed I said No because I want to look good girl you do look good. She was wearing a pink thigh sundress with with flats. Just curl your hair. Ok she said the next 15 minutes she was done yes Sis. Oh my god she said laughing let's go and eat ok come on we went downstairs. Hey little ugly she mugged him Bye big ugly I started laughing. We ate and got in my corvet and left.

Me- Simone how are you and Lo

Simone- We cool I guess

Me-you guess girl you are in 9th grade getting ready to go to 10 and you don't know if y'all cool

Simone-we cool damn

Me-mhmmm ok

Simone-come on let's go

/we pulled up infront of the school I saw the whole squad wassup y'all hey they said. Hey who going to Jacob Party I said.

Nae Nae- Which one

Tiggs- yeah you got to be precise it's 2 of em

Jazzy- Jacob L. Or Jacob P.

Me- Girl Jacob P.

CeeCee- yeah you going to show up to your ex party

DeeDee- yeah like all the shit he's done to you I would've ignored him

Lea-yeah he just ugh

Kayla- yeah I agree with Lea he a stupid punk

Me- *laughing* It's funny to see you get mad Kayla and also I can sho up and glo up on him show him what he been missing

Simone- yes suh

Me-i kn-*gco by some one putting there arm around my shoulder*

So how did y'all like it I tried to not make It boring this my first time doing alot of celebrities in one story so give me feed back please i would really help Comment+Vote+Share with your friends *quees n tha media*

And we out this bitch✌

Misfits😜😜😜😜😜😜😜😜