The End...for now

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, I've been really busy. This is going to be the last chapter on this story for a while, possibly forever...I won't end on a cliffhanger...or will I? Haha. I have other stories I'm currently making, so check them out and thank you for viewing!

It was Evangeline's birthday, and Rory and Jess were helping set up some things in the backyard. Evangeline was turning 2 and was having a swim party. There were bounce houses, water balloons, and other fun things.

"It's my birfday!" Evie chanted as she ran around the yard with Lorelai.

"We know, sweetie." Jess put the balloons down and picked her up. "You've only told us about twenty times!" Jess laughed and set her down so she could run around even more.

"She'll end up being exhausted when the guests get here." Rory said.

"Hah. Doubt it."

Luke, Emma and Tera pulled into the driveway. Evie ran to the car.

"Woah there." Lorelai grabbed her up and walked to the car.

"Uke!" She said as Luke got out of the car. Every word she said was super cute at this age.

Lorelai handed her to Luke and she took the cap off his head. Lorelai snorted.

"Hey, that's mine!" Luke joked around and kissed Evie on the cheek and she laughed.

Soon, guests started arriving. There was Christopher and Gigi, Emily and Richard, Lane and her twins, and some kids from the daycare she attended.

"Mma look!" Evie got in the kiddie pool and splashed the little boy next to her.

"No, sweetie, you can't splash people. Say sorry." Rory grabbed her out of the pool and then she ran to the table.

"Cake!" She yelled.

Rory turned to Jess. "She definitely will never loose any energy."

"I guess we can start cake." Jess called to everyone. "Yay!" All the kids screamed and ran to the table.

"Mine!" Evie guarded the cake with her little arms. It was so adorable, but a little unruly.

"You gotta share." Rory warned. "Don't you want everyone to enjoy it?"

Rory cut the cake and served it to the guests. Rory forgot to bring out the forks, so she went inside to get them. As she was walking she suddenly felt a sharp pain in her stomach, then everything got dark. She fell to the ground. Meanwhile, Lorelai decided to check up on Rory because she had been inside a while.

Lorelai saw Rory on the floor. "Rory!" She yelled, then called out for Jess and Luke who came to her side and she called 911.

At the hospital...Rory opened her eyes to see Jess holding her hand.

"Jess? Where am-"

Jess cut her short. "You're up! Baby girl are you feeling okay, anything you need, I'll get it!"

"Jess...what happened?"

"You must've passed out. Do you remember anything?"

"Yes...I had a sharp pain in my stomach, then everything went dark..."

The nurse walked in. "Ms. Gilmore, you're going to deliver that baby tonight." She smiled. "Everything was fine, you just had a contraction and passed out from the pain, yes that must've been scary. Now, you're going to have your baby!"

Rory was scared out of her mind, but she didn't want to show it. Jess looked at her hands and they were shaking really bad.

"Hon, calm down." Jess consoled and grabbed Rory's hand.

They headed into the delivery room.

1 hour and 23 minutes later, Chance Alexander Mariano-Gilmore was born.

Rory lay in the hospital bed, exhausted, and her family and friends stood by. All were happy as they welcomed a new baby.

"Look at him!" Lorelai cooed. "He's so precious! I want another!" Lorelai jumped and hugged Luke.

"Umm...how about we wait a while." Luke's eyes widened as he rubbed Lorelai's back.

"Baby!" Evie cheered.

"Yes, sweetheart. This is your little brother." Rory said.

Everyone got back and headed to the house.

"Thank you all. For being with me through this. I could have never done this without my friends and family. I love you guys." Rory hugged them.

"We love you too." They said.

"Mom, Luke." She started."You guys are the best parents anyone could ask for. And Tera, Emma, and April, you are the best sisters."

Everyone was in tears, even Luke.

"She got you crying too." Lorelai laughed through the tears.

"No, no just my allergies." Luke hugged Lorelai and laughed.

Everyone was happy, all the past troubles and pain went away. They lived as one big, wonderful family.