First day of school

"Mommy, do I have to go to kindergarten..I don't wanna!" Tera screamed. Lorelai picked up her 5 year old and kissed her on the cheek. "Sweetie, this will be fun! Kindergarten is full of toys, games, and other super cool things!" Tera looks at her mom with tear streaks down her face. "I don't WANNA go." She began screaming again.
"What's going on?" Luke said as he walked in the door. He then saw the upset Tera. "Don't want to go to school, huh kiddo?"
"No! Let me down!" Tera squirmed and got out of Lorelai's arms. "I'm never coming back!" Tera runs out of the room.

"I just...I don't know what to do anymore." Lorelai said as she started to cry. "I never get a break, the kids...they're always complaining about something. I try my best, you know. I try so hard to make our angels happy."

"I know honey." Luke wraps his arms around his beautiful wife and lets her cry into his shoulder. "You are the best mom, and our kids love you. You make them happy, and one day they will let you know how happy you truly make them. They're young now, they don't know they make you cry like this sometimes. They love you so much."

Lorelai sobs into Luke for about 20 seconds then lifts her head and Luke wipes her tears away. "I am so lucky to call you my wife Lore."

"I love you so much." Lorelai said.