Chapter 8 - Happy Friendship Day!!

Start from the beginning

"Let's go then", Rian said and everyone moved towards the car. I also followed them, inspecting every single area my eyes could catch. My heart was at unease.

"Cole, where are you lost?", Cali said diverting my attention and holding my hands she pulled me towards the car and we all moved to the the disc.

----------------------------

Currently, I'm sitting at one of the seats in the VIP section and that too Alone!! Can't be more happy!! (Note the sarcasm).

I thought that coming here would lift up my mood a bit but as soon I step here, everyone ignored me as if I don't exist even. But I can't blame them also, I hardly know these people.

If talking about Cali then she's busy hitting the floor with Max. Ashley literally pushed Austin for dancing with her and Nial went with Tori, afterall she's his girlfriend (sighs!!)

Jason enjoying with Bella and Rian and Max are boring me to death by their boring sport's talk, it's a relief that they excused themselves for a drink.

I started surfing my mobile to kill the time but the back of my mind was nagging me about that Lone boy. How hard I try, his words still flashing in my mind.

Someone you trust will soon break it!!

Now, how amongst all of people he knew about this and I hardly trust people. Why should I trust him? And about whom is he talking about?

I knew Cali for all my life, she can't hurt me not even in her dreams. Jason, is a empty headed boy but he's always with me whenever I need him, so no chance about him.

And lastly, if talk about Nial then chances are negative. He had never done anything against me, infact he's so sweet that he befriend Austin for me and also, he said that he'll save me from any harm. He's such a sweetheart. I guess I've to give that stupid stalker a piece of my mind.

He has no right to get involved in my life so much. Who is he to protect me? My daddy!! Stupid lone boy.

"Where are you zoned off Cole?", I heard someone calling me and saw a hand in front of me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I looked up to see Austin sitting next to me. He had a drink in his hand.

"It's Nicole!! Williams. And answer to your questions is None of your business", I replied.

"Why are you so rude?", He asked.

Yes, tell tell!! My mind also replied.

"I'm not rude. I'm telling my name", I stated.

"Lier, you completely hate him", my inner self commented.

"That's what I called you. Cole", he again said raising his eyebrows.

"Well my name Cole is patent for my friends and we are Not Friends", I told him truthfully.

He just gave me a cold stare for sometime and then mumbled something which I couldn't hear. Ashely joined in mean time, preventing me from being further irritated by him.

Yes, fine. I know, I'm rude but what can I do? Everyone of us have a particular person in their life whom they dislike for no reason. A mere look of that particular person make you feel disgust, so do I feel for Austin.

He didn't do any harm to me, it's just that I hate him for the person he's. I hate every Bad boy but he's on top list. I don't know the reason and I'm not going to find out also.