He nodded slowly. I swung open the door and stared at the mess on the floor.

(Name): What the, are you seriou-

I stopped midway after seeing two classmates in a heavy make out session on top of the bed.

Except one of them was Grace.

This is it, I knew it

I stared at the scene in front of me before looking back at my classmate, horrified.

(Name): So, mind explaining why that's going on?

The two people on the bed seemed to have noticed me as they quickly pulled apart.

Classmate: I, uhh, actually did not know this was going on, um, until now..

(Name): You were in the same room.

Classmate: Yeah, but they sure as hell weren't doing that when I was here.

I turned back to look at them, Grace took notice of me. She was first confused then panicked.

(Name): Le.... Let me just clean this up...

I slowly walked into the room and grabbed all the cleaning equipment. I stared at Grace, disgusted before bending down and scooping up the glass shards.

I could see her face scrunch up before she sat back, as if she was deep in thought. I could then see her face relax and she slightly grinned.

How could she? How could she betray Sting? Was she always like this? It's disgusting, why would she do this?

I threw the glass pieces into the bin and straightened up. As I made my way towards the room where the cleaning supplies were, I saw Grace following me.

I entered the small room to put everything away and Grace entered too but shut the door behind her, trapping me in. By now, I realized that this was the best time to bring up what she was doing since we were alone.

(Name): Grace... What were you doing? Sting is you're boyfriend... Why were you doing tha-

Grace: Shut it. Forget everything you just saw. You will not tell anyone about this, okay?

My eyes widened and I tried stepping back but was met with a wall.

(Name): B-B-

Grace: You do not utter a word to anyone or who knows what'll happen to you.

I nodded slowly as she smirked, opening the door to let me out. As chills went down my back, I quickly exited their room. Turning back, I found Grace crawling on top the bed.

I could only imagine what was going to happen next.

As I approached my hut, I quickly kicked the door open and went to drink some water.

Sting: Woah, you okay? What happened?

"You do not utter a word to anyone or who knows what'll happen to you"

(Name): Oh, nothing much. I was just, uhh, shocked by the amount of, uhh, glass that was on... the mountain- floor.. and it was like.. uhh.. a.. mountain..on the mountai- floor, floor.

They all looked at me weirdly and raised their brows. I sighed and racked my brain for any possible excuses.

(Name): I'm just... Wondering where... Grace could be, you know? 'Cause she's like..... Yeah..

They all sighed and looked at each other. I was never the best liar. Sting then got up from his place and raked his hand through his spiky, messy hair. It all just seemed kinda hot to me so I felt my cheeks warm up a bit, cooling down after I reminded myself that he has a girlfriend.