Day 1 - Work

YOOOO!
Sarry for not updating for a while
I need my breaks too!
So liek, Idek where to start for this chapter XD
Tbh, I never do XD
Welp, IMMA WING IT
ANYWAYS! On with the chapter~

----------------------------------------

(Name)'s POV~

Sting: Wake up..

My eyes slowly fluttered open. Sting stood next to me with Rogue next to him. Sting smiled and picked up my rucksack, allowing me to stand as well.

Sting: Good morning, sleepy head

I smiled as I took my rucksack from him, standing in front of him, making my way to the exit.

(Name): I can sleep, can't I?

I chuckled silently, the groups in front of me moving quite slowly. I sighed and took a sip of my water. After finally making it out of the bus, I breathed in the fresh, pure air. The clean wind blew through my hair, feeling relaxing and refreshing.

I made my way towards Mr. Jiemma and stood next to him. In front of us, everyone stood in a jumbled up crowd, although the separate groups were noticeable.

Jiemma: You've all been assigned rooms. I'll leave this to (Name).

I bowed slightly before adjusting my badge and taking out the planning page. I had made 2, one of Mr. Jiemma and one for me.

(Name): We've been given room numbers, 1-8. So each group will go to their matching number. In other words, group 1 stays in room 1. Group 2 stays in room 2 and so on. In order, each group will collect their bags and head over to their rooms. We all meet outside in the park place after an hour and then we commence with the activities for the day. Don't forget, you're in charge of your room, you do everything. But I've decided to cook, with the permission of Mr. Jiemma. Now, let's get going!

"WOOOO"

I smiled and made my way back to my group. We were group 1 so I dragged the boys to the bus to collect our bags. After doing so, we took our keys from Mr. Jiemma and made our way to our room.

The place we were staying at was very open. Each room was actually a hut-looking place. In the middle of everything, was a small green field, park looking place.

As we stood outside our room, I inserted the key and then opened the door. Sting and Rogue looked over my shoulders. The room was absolutely gorgeous! It was definitely bigger than I expected.

As we opened the door, to our left was an extremely huge bed. It shouldve been able to fit at least 5 people. The room had a table, a big bathroom, a washing machine and a room for storing brooms and all. It also had a TV with a PS3 along with a couch at the end of the bed.

Sting: Oh, its real nice in here!

Rogue: I bet we're gonna have a great stay here.

(Name): PS3?... This place is quite old, ain't it...

There were 3 small tables in the corner of the room. I placed my suitcase on one of them before turning to Sting and Rogue.

(Name): Guys, place your suitcases here.

I pointed towards the other 2 tables next to mine. They lazily carried their suitcases and dumped them on the tables.