Chapter 2 The Journey Begins

Here's chapter 2 enjoy mates!

A week later...

It was Saturday and Petra, Krista, and Armin still haven't returned and that worried Levi and Mikasa, while Eren on the other hand was busy playing or chasing some of the farm animals. Then a bell rang it was Hange "Eren, Levi come on guys it's time to eat", Levi got up on his paws and went in the house to eat.

"Hey which one of guys are regular and which ones are extra crispy", Eren was walking back and forth on the side of a big chicken coup that was the size of a two floor house. He then heard the noise of food being poured in a metal bowl, "Hey I know that noise...it's kibble.

"Come on breakfast time", Hange walked over to Levi to give him his food before she could Eren ran in the house hungry for kibble,
"Kibble Kibble Kibble give me the Kibble, where's Kibble", Eren said in a very fast and excited voice while Hange grabbed Eren by the collar and tried to pull him away, "Wait..Eren..this is for Levi", Hange then grabbed Eren's bowl and gave it to him. She layed the bowl on the floor for and Eren very quickly dug in the kibble eating it quickly and a few bits of Kibble flew on to the floor, Hange then accidentally stepped on Mikasa's tail making her yowl in pain.

"Oh Mikasa I'm sorry" said Hange in a real sorrowfully tone

"My beautiful tail"

"Oh I'm sorry baby", Hange opened a can of cat food and then placed the food into a plastic bowl and held it in front of Mikasa to coax her out.

"You're supposed to heat it up"

"I'm really sorry girl...come on out" Hange said trying to coax Mikasa out from under a table, but Hange didn't knew that she was supposed to heat up the food and because she couldn't understand what Mikasa wanted

"It's cold"

"Ok I'll leave it here incase you want to eat"

"Well don't expect a big tip from me", Mikasa then looked over at Eren and saw him eating very fast, "I think I'm going to be sick"

Eren lifted his face up from the bowl and then dug into Mikasa's food, Hey.. Hey that's mine"

"Oh yeah well you snooze you lose" replied Eren

"Canines" said Mikasa as she walked out of the kitchen.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Once he finished breakfast Eren began exploring the rest of the farm looking at animal he hadn't seen before and then he decided to go back to what he was doing before he ate breakfast and that was trying to get in the chicken coup, "Uh yeah excuse me I'm the new chicken monitor and there is something wrong with your doggy door it's too small and uh...I might have left an important bone in there and...OK here we go", Eren burst in the door and started chasing the chickens until he ran into a corner and saw a very big Bird.

"Woah what the...what are you"

*gobble gobble*

"Aaah help it's birdzilla", Eren ran out as fast as his paws could take him, "I swear I'll never eat a McNugget"

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

As soon as he thought he was safe Eren stopped running and began walking towards the front patio where Levi and Mikasa were, "You guys won't believe some of the weird stuff around here there's this bird the size of a rottweiler that looks like it got its head ran over by a truck", Levi didn't response he just layed on the patio waiting for his owner to arrive.