Chapter 1 My name is Eren

Before anyone starts reading I just wanted to say that I got this idea from my favorite film from back then which was
Homeward Bound
The Incredible Journey, anyways enjoy!

My name is Eren I was abandoned when I was very young and lived on the streets scavenging for food and sleeping wherever I seemed fun at first, but then it landed me behind bars. But I don't like to talk about that I got my second chance and my name you see this family came along I guess you could say that they rescued me and they took me to their house, but it was their house not mine. Still it was an improvement from over over thathat place lots of space, fresh air, and plenty of interesting things to explore and all the clothes I could chew and eat.

"Eren" a voice called out

"Mikasa"? Eren replied

"You just woke me up from a very deep cat nap"

"What's a matter woke up on the wrong side of the litter box" Eren said in a jokingly voice

"Even a great beauty needs a beauty sleep"

"Beauty sleep, you'd have to sleep for like a month"

"Uhh, you're such a typical pup"

Eren ignored Mikasa and continued chewing the blouse

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Eren's POV

Indeed the house was full of new clothes to be shredded on account of the family getting was growing you see Jean was joining the family by marrying Sasha., Her little girl was Krista she belonged to Mikasa, Her youngest was Armin, he was supposed to belong to me but I didn't need anyone but still had to admit it he did have a lot of good ideas he was the one who named me Eren, Sasha's older girl was Petra she belonged to Levi. Levi was faithful, Levi was loyal, Levi was a chump. He just sat down their while I had all the fun upstairs.

I continued to chew the blouse not giving a care in the world, until Mikasa interrupted me.

"Eren stop the blouse is dead"

"That's right, (muffled) I got to shred it into teeny tiny pieces, (gulp) I swallowed a button"

"Oh to bad it wasn't a zipper"

"Hey!, beat it powderpuff or you'll be dog meat" I replied being a bit annoyed by Mikasa's teasing

"Is that a way to talk to a lady, YOU BIG SNOUT DOG"

Having enough of her insults I charged at her barking with rage, she retreated back into the hallway but I followed her and continued barking.

~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~o~

Third Person POV

The family heard the commotion and turned around to see what it was and the family immediately knew it was Eren chasing Mikasa again.Levi began growling at the noise. "Levi stay" said Petra, "That Pup really needs some talking to". The family then returned back to what they were there for and the officiant said the groom may now kiss the bride and with that they continued the rest of the party.

Eren was down in the kitchen trying to get food from some of the guests and half of them barely noticed him or didn't bother to pay attention to him.

"Hey I think they want to serve that on the floor yeah on the floor, no wait I'll just give him the look"

Eren then began whinning and gave a sad look, "Sorry it's not for doggies" said the chef in a not so friendly manner. Just then a few meatballs fell on the floor and Eren started eating them knowing that the meatballs where hot and fresh from the kitchen.