"I feel you on that one." He got up but carried me bridal style up the stairs. I just met this kid not even 3 hours ago and I'm about to sleep next to him. I couldn't wait to tell my friends this when I got home.

He laid me gently down and hopped onto the bed with me. I felt him pull me right up against his chest and just before I finally drifted off to sleep I felt his lips right against my forehead for the last time that night.

~In The Morning~

I woke up and saw he was already awake and messing around on his phone.

"Morning sleepy head." He smiled as he ruffled up my hair.

"Morning to you too; How long have you been awake?" I sat up and stretched slowly.

"About an hour. You know you have the cutest snores right?"

"Glad you think so, what time is it anyways?"

"Like 10-"

"Oh my God. I need to get home!" My parents were probably going to ground me for not coming back home last night. They're strict and I didn't even wanna take a glance at my phone. I already know I probably have about 20 missed calls, 15 angry voice mails, and about 100 texts from them explaining how I'll no longer have a life till I'm 21. They're Those kind of parents.

"Relax, we'll get you home. Go get dressed and I'll drop you off." He says it like it's nothing. That's the one thing that bothers me about him. He has absolutely not a care in the world unless it's himself.

Much like last night, he left the room for me to change and I did just that. There was a new problem. I smelled just like his cologne.

I let out a heavy sigh and walked downstairs where he was already standing by the door playing around with his keys.

"Ready?" I nodded my head and followed him out.

~Joey P.O.V.~

I was going to try to go farther than just making out with her but I decided not to. She's too much of a goody two shoes and she really isn't a girl I want to get involved with. She's more of the girl I go to just to prove to a hoe that I got a good selection of girls. Don't get me wrong, she's chill and I could see us being good friends but nothing more.

"Aight girl, we'll have to kick it another time." I smirked at her and watched her cheeks turn my favorite shade of red. "That never get's old." I laughed.

"Bye Joey." She hopped out and I sped off down the road, The last thing I needed was to be caught by her folks.

I decided to make a stop by the trap.

~15 Minutes Later~

I pulled up and it looked like a day where everyone was just kicking it. Our gang wasn't big but no one fucked with us. We were the best and we ran every street in Texas.

"Sup Joey?" Dacari said as he dapped me.

"Aye man, how you holdin up?" I asked. Dacari was my best friend. If anything we were as close as brothers. Him and I have been through everything together. We were both jumped into this gang back when we were 11 and since then we've had each other's backs.

"Same ol' I saw Tasha last night, you finna hear it the next time you see her. She said she saw you with another chick and she went ballistic." He laughed.

"Fuck Tasha, she a homie hopper anyways. Why does it even matter if I was with someone? Tasha and I ain't together." When there isn't hood drama there's broad drama.

"I don't know, but she was pissed."

"I'll straighten her out when I see her."

~Kira P.O.V.~

I stepped inside the house as quietly as I possibly could but my bratty sister decided to let the house know I was home.

"Hey Kira!" She yelled as she walked down the stairs.

"Shh!-"

"We already saw you walking up the drive way." My mother said as she looked at me with judegmental eyes. "So where were you last night?" She asked as she approached me.

"I was out with a friend and we lost track of time." I said looking down at my feet.

"Which friend was this?" She asked.

"A new one. I met at the cafe while I was working-"

"Was it a girl?" My sister joined in.

"Well?" I could just feel my mother raising an eyebrow as she asked.

"No. It was a guy but-"

"I don't even want to hear it. Get upstairs. You're not to come out of your room for the next two weeks except to get to and from the cafe. Do I make myself clear?" I felt so belittled against her but I nodded my head and dragged myself back upstairs to the safe retreat of my room.

I shut my door and laid on my bed. I decided to text one of my good friends, Simone.

*Text Convo*
Me: Hey
Simone: Hey what's up?
Me: I just got grounded for the next 2 weeks. :/ You?
Simone: 2 weeks? What did you do!? :O and I'm chillin with my bad self >:)
Me: Haha wow! and I met this (Cute) guy yesterday at work. He gave me his number and I hung out with him right? Well I spent the night and now my parents are mad at me. So I'm grounded.
Simone: A GUY!? Tell me about him. NOW!
Me: His name is Joey, he's a major flirt, sweet, funny, and pretty cute
Me: He's also a good kisser...
Simone: You kissed him!? What got into you?
Me: He was that cute, lmao
Simone: Oh Kira, well I'll come by and sneak into your room in like an hour so you can tell me everything that happened(;
Me: Nothing like that happened :P but alright, the window's open for you
*End Of Text Convo*

Talk about a night, but I liked it. It was something I never really saw myself doing ever but it was really fun.