Hate him so much...

CHAPTER 2

I heard boy voice "Angel where are you." he walks in front of my stall and kicks it open and I shriek and I close my eyes and freak out when being slammed against the wall and pinned there. Looking to the side two male hands are on both sides of me with a male body against my body.

BLAKES POV:

30 MIN EARLIER

Goddamn where is she? I'm just gonna- Aha! The girls bathroom. I start walking to the bathroom and grab my paper clip and stick it in the knob. I unlock it and kick open the stall door angel was in. I slam her against the wall as her eyes open

I press my body against her as I pin her against it.

ANGELS POV:

God his cologne is so good. "W-what do you want with me?!" I say as some tears fall from my eyes. "I can make you feel really good.." He begins to back up and I walk towards him and grasps his collar "Yeah how?" I smirk "Well we'll see what you say what you want" He pulls me closer as I lean towards his hear and whisper "I'll feel good if you leave." I snicker and I walk out of the bathroom to my geology class and sit in my seat and josh looks at me "Ms.Perfect, your in my spot" I glance up to see the stupid bitch sierra. "Hey why don't ya go walk into the wall and sit there?" I snicker and everybody laughs "SHUTUP!! A-all of you!" Lol she is so stupid. Ya know I should talk to Blake and apologize about ya know earlier. I walk out of the class and ditch it. "Hey Blake uh-.." he cut me off "You're sorry about earlier, I know. Btw I'm gonna be at your house after school bye!"

What did he just say.

Fuck...

The time I get home I see 2 cars, one is mine, the other is not. Well it's my parents...

When I get inside there's Blake and my parents. I love by myself.. For now probably.

______________

I will update after dinner

~Lauren