Chapter 1

Fantasy

I woke up to my husband's arms wrapped securely around my body.The feeling was amazing.Its been a while since we've been like this.

Last night, Jarvis picked me up and took me out.We went to my favorite restaurant and we had the best time.

At first I was skeptical, because, he rarely did this unless for special occasions, but he just wanted to treat to something special.

I feel like he still has something up his sleeve, but I don't know.

As the morning sky shined bright, I continued to lay restless on his chest.His light snores and beating heartbeat was making me sleepy again.

Not wanting to go back to sleep, I decided that I'd make my hubby some breakfast.That's the least I could do for what he's done for me.

I went to the kitchen and got breakfast ready.There was bacon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, and biscuits.The food smelled delicious.

Everything was placed on the tray that I held in my hands.Going back to the room,I sat the tray on thw dresser, then went and sat on his back.I leanrd down and began to kiss his neck.

"Wake up, baby."It took him a minute to open his eyes, but ones they did, I leaned down and kissed his lips.

"What's all this for?"

"Just a little thank you breakfast."I grabbed the plate and started feeding him.

"Thank me for what?"

"Being....the....best....husband....ever."In between words I kissed his lips.

"I try."

"While you're eating I'm going to get ready for work."

"Alright."I got out of bed and went to take a bath.

After a twenty minute bath, I got out, wrapping the towel around me, and walking inside the closet.Searching for something to wear, I found a blue and black peplum dress that had lace going across my breast.To go with it, I put on my black six inch heels.Proceeding to my vanity mirror, I sat down and did my make up.Putting my jewelry on and checking myself out in the mirror, I was content with my outfit.

"You look beautiful baby."

"Thank you baby."

"You're welcome."Grabbing my belongings, I headed for the door.

"Bye honey, see you when I get home.l, love you."

"Love you too."With those last words I gave him a kiss and went to work.

Pulling up to the firm, I parked in my space and went in.Coming inside my office, I saw a stack of files piled high on my desk.My work is never done.Guess I better get to work.

Opening up the first case I saw that it was basically someone filing for a divorce.The names are Christopher Smith and Rose Smith and they have a ten year old daughter named Brooklyn.Basically they're getting a divorce because she cheated on him numerous times in the past.Also he wants full custody of the daughter.