Chapter 4

I placed my bag down and looked at the two people staring at me. I didn't think I took that long. I would have thought I was being fast packing all of my stuff. Mr.Wain interrupted my thoughts " That was fast.Are you ready to leave Miss.Night?" "Yes I am." I said in a small voice. I hated to talk in front of Miss.M.

As I went to pick up my bag he took it off the ground and started to walk to the door. I started after him soon after. When we reacted the limo I made my way to the door and was about to open it. "I will get that Miss." said a old man with gray hair and face hair. He opened the door and I looked at Mr.Wain looking to see if it was okay for me to go in the limo. He smiled at me and nodes his head. As I step in the limo I am face to face with a boy. He has black hair and baby blue eyes.

______________________________________

Hey everyone so how are you tonight? I didn't know that anyone was reading my story to tell you the truth if I had well I would have up dated I have four chapters ready to go!:) I didn't know I was a okay writer I was not going to give up on the book it was just I didn't know anyone even looked at the story. If I had I would have wrote more. Well thank you everyone who has took the time to read this. The people who have sent me a message saying to keep going thanks. I just fingered out how to do chapters and see messages on my phone with this well thank you for you time I will have the next chapter up soon. night :D oh and before I forget message me after you read this and tell me what you think!