WHAT?! MOVE OUT?!

Start from the beginning

Kyuhyun : Me to. but this is the only opportunity to us so we can still go to school. I heard from some of my friend about that school.

Donghae : really? what had you heard?

Kyuhyun : That school actually the school to those who rich. and the school also had many singer and actor debut from that school.

Donghae : Really? wow. So are we going to be singer or actor?

Kyuhyun : from what I heard, the school also famous with their student who smart.

Donghae : So we can still archive our dream?

Kyuhyun : Maybe.

The door been knocked. than the house mother open the door.

House mother : Do both of you ready?

Kyuhyun and Donghae nod their head and walk out from their room.

____________________________________

DONGHAE POV

Is this really a school? why it so big. I see Kyuhyun who also amazed by the school that so big and look like a castle. I see around, the school gate were far from the place I am standing now. I totaly amazed. The school had a large garden in front of their gate and the road to the school building is like a road to heaven because it so beautiful. My hand suddenly be held by Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun : Is this really a school?

I just show him my amazed face. We see around once again before our house mother calling us.

NO ONE'S POV

The house mother shout their name once again because they still not coming to her, maybe Donghae and Kyuhyun was surprised because the school was so like castle and they are going to attend this school. Donghae And Kyuhyun who realise that their house mother calling for them, quickly follow their house mother and enter the big building. The decorate was so luxurious. They was so amazed that they did not realize that they already had arrived at the school office.

The house mother tell the secretary that they want to meet with the president. The house mother had inform her nephew. The secretary sent them in to the president room.

House mother : Eric! How have you been?

Eric : Aunt, hello. I am fine. How about you?

House Mother : I also doing fine.

Eric : have a seat.

House mother : Thank you.

The house mother, Donghae and Kyuhyun seat on the sofa, then be join by Eric after finish check some file at his desk.

Eric : So are this they that you talk about?

House mother : Yes. This is them. I would like to seek help from you to give they the chance to continue their study here. well, you know about our house problem right. I also think that tey should leave the house already, because they are 18 now.

Eric : Sure. I will give them scholarship and also let them stay at the dorm with other student.

Donghae and Kyuhyun who just listen to the conversation look at each other while smiling.

Kyuhyun : But, I want to ask something.

Eric : Sure. what is is?

Kyuhyun : Are not this is talent school who produce singer and actor or model or something. we don't want to be that, we have our own dream, and we just want to learn about education and academic. Are this school had it?

Eric : (while laughing) of course we had it. Beside produce actor and singer and everything like that, we also want to take care our high standard with smart student. We have many student now that is success being doctor, professor and either CEO of a corporate company. So both of you don't worry k.

Donghae : (While Smiling) really? huh... I m so happy.

Eric : You should finish you file for transfer. Make sure bring all the important document from your old school.

Donghae and Kyuhyun : Yes we will !

___________________________________

Donghae and Kyuhyun is fill up the transfer form at the school office. After finish fill up the form, they pick up all their important document from the teacher.

Teacher : So both of you really going to transfer?

Donghae : Yes. Even we are sad to leave this school, but we don't have any other choice.

Teacher : This school just loss two smart student. But what ever it is, make sure to study hard and archive your dream k.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Donghae and Kyuhyun is busy packing their stuff.

Kyuhyun : So we are really leaving this house. (sad voice)

Donghae : I totally cannot believe it. I know that we will let this house someday, but not this fast.

Kyuhyun : I gonna miss this house a lot.

Donghae : me to. The lucky thing happen to me here is, know you and have you as my friend.

Kyuhyun : Yes. me too.

They hug each other. After finish packing their stuff, they join the other kid and had some farewell party. Maybe they can smile now, happy by now, but who know what will happen to them at their new school...

................................................................................................................................................................

End of chapter one. A short chapter and a little bored I guess. please do leave comment. This is my first story, so your comment will really help me a lot!

I am posting this since this is my first story. If you want to read many more of my story, please do visit my profile in AFF : http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view_author_stories/1005979/L