Chapter 3

*** Bella's POV ***

''So no vampire has ever drank your blood?'' The women that had captured me asked.

''No! And why do you care!'' I exclaimed.

''Doppelgängers,'' she muttered, annoyed.

''Excuse me,'' I questioned ''Doppelgängers?''

''You don't even know what you are do you?'' She asked, incredulous.

''What's a Doppelgänger,'' I asked, trying to pronounce the word right.

''A doppelgänger, is a very powerful mortal, they're useless as an immortal, but very powerful human,'' She explained. ''The blood of a doppelgänger can turn a vampire back into a human, it's called The Cure, and it's your blood.''

''What! That's impossible!'' I shrieked.

''It's not, you just don't know because you've never seen it,'' She said.

''How do you even become a doppelgänger?'' I asked.

''You don't become one; your born one. They only come every hundred years. If you saw two next to each other, you would think they were twins, when in reality they are only doppelgängers, born of the same line,'' She started.

''Why,''

''Because the first immortals were truly immortal, and needed a version of themselves that could be killed. Doppelgängers.'' She said, starting to get annoyed.

I just sat there, shocked. How did I not know this?

Why me?

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

*** Aro's POV ***

''Your right, we do want Bella, and the other one. It is their eighteenth birthday, right?'' I questioned.

''Yes,'' Emmett whispered.

''Well, in that case, we do need her. Where could she be?'' I asked.

''Thats why we came here. We thought you had her. But now I'm thinking that you may be able to help us,'' Carlisle started.

I looked at my people, and nodded. We would find Bella.

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

*** Bella's POV ***

''At least tell me your name,'' I started.

''Karen,'' She whispered.

''Bell-''

''I know, Bella Swan. The famous singer. That's how I found you,'' She confessed.

I just stared at my feet.

Just then, the door burst open.

The Volruri. And my family.

''Bella!'' Emmett exclaimed, and ran over to me, undoing the ropes that bound me to the chair.

I looked over to Karen, who was being shackled by the Volturi.

''Wait!'' I screamed.

The room went silent and everyone froze.

''Let her tell you why she took me here,'' I said.

Karen looked at me, and I nodded.

She took a deep breath and began.

Everyone just sat there, shocked.

''She's not lying.'' I whispered.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

The Vampire Diaries plot kind of mixed up!

Comment, Vote, and Fan!