Chapter 1

(Bella's POV)

''Okay guys, hands in.'' I said.

This was a thing we did whenever we were about to go on stage. We put our hands in and we chanted, ''Friday Forever, Friday forever.''

We were all so nervous.

We were now in Europe. It is our World Tour and we are all so nervous although we were already in Spain, Britain, U.K, Boca, and Toronto.

So now we were in Europe.

''We can do this, we can do this, we can do this.'' We all chanted.

''Give it up for Friday Forever!'' The announcer, well, announced.

''Okay no I can't.'' Jenna panted.

''Yes we can. Now come on.'' I said, pulling them along. Yeah I was really scared, but I couldn't let it show.

We walked on stage and the crowd cheered and we sat there for like 5 minutes just waving and waiting for the crowd to stop.

When it died down a little we were told to begin.

''This is our new song Made in the USA.'' Rayvin yelled.

Everyone cheered so we started.

(It's really by Demi Lovato but I'm pretending they wrote it.)

''Our love runs deep like a Chevy, if you fall I'll fall with you baby cause that's the way we like to do it that's the way we like to do it, that's the way we like...''

When we finished the song I could hear Emmett in the crowd going wild.

I looked at my band and know that they were thinking the same thing.

We rolled our eyes and did about five more songs before taking a break.

We took about a ten minute break and then soon enough it was back to stage.

We had a costume change and we were all dressed like we were from 'way way back then' because our next song was Love Story. (it's the one by Taylor Swift, but I'm pretending they wrote it.)

We were all on stage for about a minute before the lights came on and the band started playing and Jenna, Hanna, and I began the song. After that we did a couple more. (List Below)

{Love Story}

{Heart Attack}

{Slow Down}

{Come and Get It}

In between a few of the songs we had very quick costume changes.

When the concert was over, me, Hanna, Jenna, Rayvin, Blake and Daniel stood in the front of the stage and bowed.

''THANK YOU EURUOP!'' Jenna exclaimed.

We all laughed and made our way off stage.

When I was backstage I ran up to Emmett and jumped into his arms and kissed him.

''That was amazing.'' He said.

''Thanks.'' I gasped, still out of breath.

''Ugh, get a room you two. Bella you and your band have to be in California by 7:00pm tomorrow, lets get to the privet jet.'' Alice said, pulling Emmett and I along.

Emmett and I groaned, and Alice just rolled her eyes.

{End of LA concert}

''Okay, today we have a special birthday in the house!!'' Hanna yelled.

I looked down in embarrassment, she was talking about me.

''So we are going to sing Birthday, and you guys need to sing along as loud as you can!'' Jenna exclaimed.

They all screamed and cheered, and I blushed.

They were just about to start, when all the electricity in the building went out.

People started to scream and run around.

My band and I looked at each other looking for answers, but found nothing.

***

I don't remember exactly what happened, but I do remember the power going out, running backstage, my family screaming my name, and that's where it ended.

I started to scream and kick and punch, once I realized where I was.

I was in the trunk of a car.

********

CLIFFHANGER

Comment, Vote, And Fan!